Introduction

Ok, so the main reason I got Wattpad was to share this crazy idea I had for an Anidala-centric fic. I've been plagued with questions, constantly asking myself, "What if this happened differently?" I was inspired by a whole bunch of writers including _SummerGrace_ anakinpadmeforlife and lucky_ducky_123 to write this. I am super excited to share this with all of you!

Also, please be aware that it's my first ever fic, and I might run into the same problems other new writers may possess. Also- after chapter 4, the chapters are more than 1,000 words each. It's a slow start, but please trust that it gets better.

Each block of chapters is divided into three parts with Chapters 1-30 being titled "Love" around the focus of Love and Chapters 31-? "War" being focused around war.

Without further ado:
*Cue the opening theme*

Betrayal! The Clone Wars have ended and the Republic has fallen. Unease spreads as ORDER 66 is issued and the Jedi are executed by their clone troopers for treason.

Former Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker, now known as the evil Sith Lord DARTH VADER travels to the Mustafar system to eliminate the remaining Separatist leaders.

SENATOR PADMÉ AMIDALA, frightened by the terrible news of the rise of the Empire and the annihilation of the Jedi Order, travels to Mustafar to confront her husband, unbeknownst to her that OBI-WAN KENOBI has stowed away on her ship...