one

Angelica

We've been best friends my entire life - since they were eight years old. They had always been there for me. Through thick and thin - I could always count on them. And this instance was no different. I found out the other day - my fiancé cheated on me the other day. So like any self-respecting, intelligent woman - I called off the wedding.

I knew he was trouble the moment I met him. I'm slowly starting to get over him now that Elijah and Enzo are keeping watchful eyes over me . It's adorable how they won't leave me alone as I weep.

"Angel, It's gonna be okay. We told you he was a piece of shit from the beginning. He was always a jackass, he'll die as a jackass." Elijah sighs, smiling and kissing my forehead.

"Is that your way of telling me, I told you so?" I reply as I wipe my nose with the back of my hand.

Since I got the confirmation he was seen leaving another bitches house, Elijah, Enzo, and I haven't stopped cuddling since. I've refused to let go countless times already.

"Maybe..." Enzo shrugs, handing me another Kleenex.

"I know I know. I'm just -" He cuts me off chuckling, sadly.

"Depressed, we know." I close my eyes and nod, more tears manage to fall down my cheeks and onto his leather jacket that was so uncomfortable to have my head-on.

"I love you," I whisper to them, little did they know I meant it more than friends.

"We love you too Angel," Enzo responds, curling my blond locks in his thick tattooed fingers. I feel the cold metal of his skull rings brush against my taunt jawline. A vision flashes through my mind of how his fingers would feel probing inside of my tight warm channel. I'm sure it would surpass the effect my ex-fiancé's had. Coming wasn't the problem, his fingers just didn't curl enough to get me close.

I'm one of those girls who say they can't cum easily by penetration. But sure as shit, I bet they wouldn't have to work as hard as my ex did. I've heard my fair share of stories about what they could do with those digits. My mouth waters as I lock eyes on his thick, long fingers - imaging them pumping in and out of me. Elijah's index finger rubbing my clit makes me cum hard - until I go dizzy. My breath pitches as my line of vision follows his hand. Now moves to my hip, caressing, kneading - his warm flesh glides slowly over the hilly curvature of my hips, lower to the recesses of my apex .

I sucked in a sharp breath as his fingers traced over my bare thigh. I'm wearing black shorts and a large shirt which is Enzo's - no bra. I usually never wear a bra unless I'm going out somewhere in public. His hand grips my thigh, as he starts molding it in his mammoth palm. He knows all the right spots to tantalize. I fall asleep like a baby right as his fingers trace it.

"You okay, angel?"

My eyes sting with salty tears ready to fall. I go to speak but nothing comes out, just a quiet sob of lonesomeness and agony. "Hey, hey, hey don't cry, baby girl I thought you were over this." Elijah sighs, wrapping his enormous powerful hulking tattooed arms around me. It's exactly what I needed, I wanted him to squeeze me until I passed out. If he flexed while he hugged me I'd be dead for sure. Something happens to my broken heart when they call me baby girl. It begins to beat again. They make me want to live.

I wish they said it in a way that would make me rub my thigh together. Oh the sweet need for friction. "Baby girl, you know you have to have our permission to bring a guy home right?"

I sigh deeply, We made that rule when I was seventeen. "I know. why?"

"Just checking." Enzo says as he winks. Damn that man can wink.

Damn depression. Makes me so horny.

Elijah's POV:

Since we made that rule, we made sure it meant that eventually we'd get her all to ourselves. This makes it clear that we're more than friends, but right now - she doesn't need the additional complication that Enzo and I can bring along into one of our relationships.

"We know what's best for you princess, and right now that's to be with us. We're not leaving your side until you're completely over that asshole - got it?"

"Got it." she sighs again.

Two days later

We knock on her bedroom door, she doesn't answer right away. We used the key we have to her house. In case of an emergency, we each have keys to each other's places. "Baby girl, open up." My brother sighs, reaching for the knob.

"It's unlocked." She mumbles, she sounds sick.

He twists the knob and walks in, her back to us. I lay next to her and rubbed her shoulder as I turned her around. She was sweating, her head was bright red, her cheeks were burning up, her lips were swollen and sore. I place my palm on her head feeling if she had a fever, my hands connect to her cheeks, and her neck - she was burning up. "How'd this happen, cutie?" I chuckle, rubbing her forehead.

She shrugs and buries her head into my chest. I hold onto the back of her head and rub it gently with my thumb. "Love you," I whisper to her as she responds - Love you, too. Wrapping her arms around me I command, "Let's get this fever down - hmm?" I smile down at her as Enzo comes in with ice in a cup. She whines as I take one and wipe it across her forehead, making sure she got cold.

She shivers from the chill. I take it off her forehead and put it back into the cup giving her a break. "Cooler yet?" I ask, frowning as she nods and grabs onto my shirt. "Shh.." I picked her tiny body up and put her in my arms, sighing making her straddle my legs.

I pull her against my chest so she's pressing right onto my dick. She stiffened for a second but quickly hid that she noticed how hard I was. She shifts on my lap trying to get comfortable since she felt a generous metal rod beneath her.

She digs her head into my neck and wraps her arms around my collar, groaning from having a fever. I rub her back and pat her thigh. "You need to drink water. I promise it'll help get the fever go down." She nods, as I hand her a cup of water. She takes a drink and groans. "Good girl," I say aloud, that was meant to say mentally not aloud. She bites her bottom lip and looks up at me releasing her lip.

"Why'd you say that?" Her cheeks slowly flush a deep crimson shade, which was adorable seeing I affected her so fast.

"Because you are being a good girl," I whisper with my hands rubbing her back, she relaxes even more in my chest.

"You never said that to me before." She has a questioning glare.

"Yes, I have, just not out loud." I chuckle wiping the strand of hair behind her ear. She pulls away from my neck slightly looking up at me again, looking right into my eyes.

"Why?" I sometimes think she'd be our perfect little girl, but then again we just started dating Amelia.

"Because you're listening to us for once." I quickly save our friendship by one word. She smiles, giggling. God, I love her smile.

Her teeth are perfect, her lips are perfect making me have to resist kissing her every single time we see her. Her eyes shine when she smiles, it's so beautiful. The way her hips are perfectly curved is perfection. "You're so beautiful," Enzo mutters, sighing wishing we had her.

IG : authoraryafaye