seventeen

Enzo

She glances at my lap, shaking her head no. "You know what Elijah?" A sinister chuckle escapes my dreadful lips.

Elijah's lips perk up, as he gets the idea I was giving off to him. "If she doesn't obey, and listen to us... we'll just have to show her the room.. right?" "What room."

She blurts out with her eyes briefly widened before my eyes snapped to hers, so did Elijah's. "We like to call it.. the pit," Elijah says, chuckling tightening his grasp on her wrist. "So are you going to behave?"

"It can't be that bad." She whispers, rolling her eyes. That's it, she's done for tonight. I've had it with her sassiness, I've had it up to here! "That's it. You're in big trouble missy." Elijah picks her up off the floor, swinging her bridal style into his arms.

"I don't think she's ready for the pit, maybe just tie her up and edge her until she's crying. How does that sound baby? Less painful, more overwhelming." "I like the sound of p-pain better actually."

"Well too bad angel, because once those ropes are around your wrists... there's no escaping us." Elijah chuckles as I follow them out the room, he heads towards a large guest room chuckling to himself.

"You can soak the bed all you want baby, but you can't cum.. I won't let you until you show me you'll be a good girl from now on. I want to see this bed soaking wet covered in your juices when we're done got it?"

She nods quickly. "I said got it?" He repeats, but sterner. "Yes, sir."  She crosses her arms as I slowly take off the fabrics she was wearing gently. Her arms fold over her breasts hiding them from us.

Elijah grabs her wrist pinning it above her head as he slips a handcuff instead of the ropes onto her wrists. She watches as he cuffs the other end of the cuff to the bedpost stretching her arm out.

I do the same with her other wrist,  I take a few minutes along with Elijah without touching her. I watch as she struggles against the cuffs, shutting her legs together whining as our gazes travel all over her naked gorgeous body. She tries to move her legs even tighter, I stop her chuckling.

The cuffs were too small and would hurt her ankles. We had to use a rope to keep them open whether she liked it or not. I honestly don't care about how self-conscious she feels right now.

I grab her ankles parting them, and Elijah hands me the two separate pieces of rope. "I'll be good." She whispers leaning her head back closing her eyes.

"We all know that's a lie, Angelica." She opens her eyes staring at me licking her pump swollen lips. "Angel, you're just begging to be fucked. You want to be punished don't you?" She whimpers.

"Keep in mind, the maids and butlers are here cleaning the house up.. you're gonna have to stay quiet," Elijah smirks, kissing her neck. Her back arched against his chest, grinding her hips against his torso. "Elijah.." She moans savoring the feeling of his tongue on her bare skin.

The way her body, her naked bare fucking body feels against mine is amazing. I can't get enough of her, I just can't. She's too much to handle for most men, but we handle her perfectly.

She knows we do, she knows deep down that we love her more than life itself. I smirk watching as Elijah pins her hips down preventing her from moving. I go to a drawer and pull out a purple vibrator.

Her breath hitches as she tries to shut her legs, but realizes no matter how hard she tries she can't since the ropes hold her legs wide open. She leans her head back staring at the ceiling accepting her fate, her punishment.