eighteen

Angelica

I sit on the couch in the Lounge Area with Enzo, Elijah, and this mysterious "lawyer" of mine. Why the hell do I need a lawyer??

 Why the hell do I need a lawyer??

~Layla White~

"Why do you believe your mother died from a drug overdose, Angelica?" "Because I found her. I'm not fucking blind." "No need for attitude Angelica. I'm just trying to help." "What did you mean transactions?"

"Your mother's credit card has been used buying necessaries to survive, that contains food, water, blankets, air mattress, pillows, and pillowcases... so on. Her bank account has also been withdrawn in the past years 12 times. But you said you found her dead? Where exactly did you find her? What was the date? The time? Outside? Inside?"

"Inside.. August 13th, it was a Friday." "Friday the 13th.. rare." I roll my eyes at her remark on my statement.

"I found her in the bathroom.. at her house, at my old house I grew up in when I was a kid. She was in the tub, the water was dirty, filled with blood and dirt. Mold. She had a syringe in her arm still, it was the heroin of course. She's been addicted to that since she tried it the first time."

"In the tub? Did it smell? What did the body, or even the room smell like Angelica?" "Like a fucking person died!!"

"Angelica. describe the smell to me." "Blood smelled like a penny, copper. Like a skunk sprayed everywhere in the room, vomit, expired food.."

"Are you sure that was her body?" "I know what my damn mother looks like." "I'm just asking. Did you touch the body? Did it feel real?" "I broke down crying when I found her, I shook her shoulder, her eyes were wide open but she wasn't blinking. I stared at her for a full ass hour and she didn't blink. Maggots, flies, and leaches were all over her body. When I shook her all that happened was her body sunk more into the water."

"Did you call anyone after you found her?" "I tried calling my dad... he didn't answer. I left him a voicemail and told him I found her. He never responded to this day."

"How many years ago was this?" "Three." "Right, is there anything I should know before this goes to trial?" "Trial?" "Your mother is alive, I think you were set up. Your mother faked her death. The body you found was probably stuffed."

That changed everything.. and I mean everything!! "Be ready for court, Ms. James." I nod looking at the floor. She stands up, leading herself out. Elijah and Enzo stare at me in shock. "Don't you dare ask me what just happened? Because I have no clue."

"So your mom isn't dead after all." Elijah states, confusedly though. "I think Allessio had something to do with this Elijah." I mutter closing my eyes laying on Enzo's lap for comfort. "Why baby girl?" "Because he practically said my dad's dead."

"But that doesn't mean he had something to do with it, angel." Enzo says, frowning. "I just have a feeling he knows something I don't." "Like what?" "Like where my dad is, where he ran off to." "I wish we knew all the answers." "But you know some right?" They sigh deeply, Enzo shakes his head no.

"We wish we did baby.. believe me." I nod, faintly wishing that none of this would've happened today, or ever! "Elijah..?" My head perks up on Enzo's lap. "Hmm?"

"I need you." I whisper, opening my legs slightly. Their hands grope around my thighs massaging them. "I don't think you're in any condition for sex right now, kitten." Enzo chuckles, his thumb caresses my cheek. "Please." I whisper.

"No sex for you missy." I whine and palm his bulge in his sweatpants. "But baby." I look up at him with my best puppy dog eyes, they can't ever resist these damn eyes.

I need a release after what just happened, my mom may be alive.. the body I found was stuffed..? But how!? I never heard of a body being stuffed before. Mom did say she had a twin but she died during birth.

"But on the other hand.." Elijah whispers, stripping me of my jeans and panties. I smile, spreading my legs open. "Please Eli." I whine, my smile fades as Enzo's lips sink to mine, his tongue slipping inside my mouth exploring every corner.

A moan slips into his mouth from my body escaping my lips. Elijah takes his tongue, and slowly licks up and down, on my flaps avoiding my nub. I moan as his tongue slips inside of me thrusting slowly.

"Elijah..." I moan softly into Enzo's lips. My fingers tangle in Elijah's hair, filled with gel still. "Ahh. Eli!" I break our kiss looking down at Elijah as his tongue attacks my nub finally. My bottom lip is caught between my teeth as I let out small groans and whimpers.

I cry out Enzo's name, wanting their cocks buried deep inside of me. Enzo chuckles, leaning me upbringing his sweatpants down past his knees.

I lick my lips seeing his hardened shaft, standing straight up in front of me. He grabs it, wrapping his palm around the length before stroking slowly.

I moan lower my mouth around the tip, without his permission I began sucking lowering my head to where my lips met his fingers.

He lets go of his cock, his fingers tangle in my hair as I hold Elijah's tongue on my pussy. "Mm.." Enzo moans, my tongue swirls around the tip slowly guiding my tight lips down to the bottom of his length.

I gag as his cock hits the back of my throat. It didn't seem to bother him though since he pushed me even further down onto his dick. I whimper, loud enough for them both to hear over my moans and hums.

I feel my walls tightening, pulsating rapidly around Elijah's fingers as he slipped two inside me curling them upwards. I cry out, once again in pleasure and the need to cum.

I needed all the stress to just disappear, I wish it could do that. We all do I'm sure. I want answers, I want to know if that was my mother! I want to know where my dad is! And why he's been ignoring his daughter!

The recent familiar warm feeling slowly invades my core, I know I'm about to spill all over his tongue and fingers.

"Mhm!!" I moan tightening my fingers in his hair, which is greasy from the gel. My body began to shake as Enzo's cock started to jerk inside my mouth, soon his warm seed fills my mouth.

I quickly pull off to prevent myself from choking on his shaft, as I swallowed his warmth down my throat whimpering as my orgasm flooded my body. "Fuck! E-Elijah... I'm gonna cum!!"

My moans are the only thing I could hear as my ears started to ring, telling me I was cumming. "Eli.." I moan, Elijah's nickname throwing my head back onto Enzo's thigh close to his softening shaft.

???

"I believe I said I wanted Angelica, Allessio. Her parents won't stop me from having what's mine."

"I'm sorry sir, the brothers stopped me from getting to her."

"That is no excuse boy!"

"I am sorry."

"Whatever!"