four

Elijah

Last night... Last night we were so close to having what has been ours since we met her. But she wasn't ready, and we respect that. Last night wasn't a mistake, we can tell she's stressing out and thinking this ruined our friendship.

It didn't, our romantic ways of loving each other will never destroy our friendship. "Angelica, we will always be your best friends no matter what. Stop frowning, I want to see that smile on those beautiful lips from now on. Ok?" Enzo says walking into the living room with a piece of bacon for her to try since he wasn't done cooking breakfast.

She looks down frowning still. Nows the perfect timing to grab her by the throat and kiss her neck whispering sexual things into her ear that'd turn her own like a light switch to make her listen to us for once.

"Angelica. We're talking to you dammit." I say twisting my body towards hers and picking her up like she weighed nothing, sitting her on my lap.

"Eli-" "No. I don't want to hear it. I want you in a good mood, don't be all sassy either. We're still friends baby girl, relax."

Her eyes glisten with tears as she looks up at my eyes. "I just don't want to lose you," She whispers, her arms wrapping around my neck tightly as mine went around her waist hugging her as tight as I could without hurting her.

"I love you, princess, I don't like seeing you cry." "Neither do I. Look I got bacon." Her head immediately pops up, all the tears fade from her eyes as she sees the bacon.

I burst out laughing as she snatches it from his fingertips shoving it into his mouth and crawling off my lap huffing which only made me and Enzo laugh harder.

"Hmph." I know she's jealous of Amelia, jealousy does not suit Angelica at all. She turns her back to me staring at the TV in awe as a baby tiger came on. She always had a thing for cute animals, not saying they're cute just.. okay whatever they are maybe a little bit cute.. maybe big-time cute.

"You still want a pet lion don't you?" Enzo laughs sitting down. "You're going to burn this damn house down if you don't go finish my bacon."

"Give me a kiss first and perhaps I'll think about it." He smirks, leaning towards her lips. "You're with Amelia, Enzo. Last night was a mistake." She mumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes in the back of her head shortly.

He lets out a deep frustrated sigh, grabbing her hips and picking her up standing up. She whimpers as he slams her against the wall, smashing his lips to her dreadful ones. She whines pressing her body against his as they began grinding on each other like speed demons.

He picks her up like a feather, her legs instantly wrap around his tattooed waist. I hear his name come out of her mouth, it was quite loud too. "Enzo.." She moans as he moves her towards another wall smashing their lips together again causing pictures to fall and break.

"Damn, I didn't think you could be wilder." I laugh at Enzo, walking past them up to her room. I lay on her bed, waiting for them since I know they're coming up here soon together.

Before I know it they're slamming the door behind them, Enzo throws her on the bed quickly getting back on top of her regaining his dominance against her tiny body which is craving us.

"Enzo.." She moans again. kissing down her neck leaving a trail of wet saliva and kisses down her shoulder blade. He takes off her shirt, smirking. "I want you." She whispers as he spreads her legs open, getting closer to her aching trenches.

"Do you now, princess? Have you ever been touched down here? Have you ever felt this attracted to someone before? hmmm? Have you ever been so fucking wet that it hurts?" His hand rips off her shorts, along with her panties.

"I'm not giving you any mercy, you said you wanted me. You get me, be careful what you wish for.. be more specific next time." She lays her head back on the pillows with her cheeks turning a bright red, We finally get to see all of her.. completely naked, without anything on. I unclasp her bra, sliding it down her shoulders enjoying the moment of revealing her perfect breasts. "Fuck..." We both mutter sucking on her nipples, causing her to cry our names out in pleasure.

"I can get used to hearing that sound." "Me too." I chuckle pulling away, smashing my lips on her lower abdomen sucking until I left my fucking mark. Her back arches faintly, her cheeks turn red realizing we're seeing how wet she is.

"Don't hide from us." I chuckle as she tried to cover herself up. "You didn't answer my question love. I guess we'll find out on our own." She's speechless. I get between her legs replacing Enzo's place. I slowly spread her aching pussy lips apart.

God, she looked so tight!! I slowly slip in a finger, she flinches and gasps looking down at me. "Too much baby?" She nods quickly, as I push my finger deeper adding another one.

She furrows her brows, whining as she started to stretch. "You never touched yourself down here before huh baby girl?" Enzo snickers spreading her hood from her clit.

She gasps, as I lower my tongue towards her nub and licking. Her hips buck and she closes her legs as quickly as possible getting away from my tongue. "Yep, she is a virgin." I laugh pulling her back to me, spreading her beautiful legs back open groping her thighs.

"This pretty pink pussy is about to be demolished, sweetheart." I laugh licking her nub again. She grabs my hair shaking her head no at me. "Why's it so sensitive?" "Because you never touched it before. don't worry baby, we'll fix that right away."

I wink, getting back into my knees. "I... I don't think I'm ready Elijah." "Just tell me when you are. okay?" She nods slowly, as I got up from the bed. "You're gonna have to stretch out for us though Angelica, we're not small.. we're pretty big... and thick." I laugh slightly rubbing her slits, slipping my fingers into my mouth tasting how sweet and sugary she tasted again.

She moans watching me as I sucked all her juices. "You taste so good." I whisper trailing kissing up her stomach between the alley of her breasts up to her neck and finally kissing her like it was the last day I could hold her in my arms forever.

"What about Amelia.." She whispers. "Forget about her for now. We're focused on you Angel." Enzo says helping her into her panties and bra, and my shirt.

"Why.. she's your girlfriend, you should be doing this with her, not me." "You mean more to us than she ever will. She's just a quick fuck princess." Her eyes water with tears.

"If we do this eventually, I'm not just going to be your quick fuck too. Got it?" "We got it, baby girl.." Enzo whispering cupping her cheek, pecking her lips helping her get up.

"Breakfast was already ready by the way. We have to get to work doll, we'll be back around 5:30. if not then around 8:30." I say. She nods slowly. "You're going with Amelia after work aren't you?" "Baby-" "Aren't you?" Her voice rumbles, making me shiver a bit.

"No baby girl, we just have a lot of meetings we need to sort out. Don't do anything stupid, okay?" I ask, suppressing a small smile, assuring her we weren't going to go see Amelia and get the fuck in with her.

"We love you, we'll be back soon." Enzo sighs. She nods as she feels the bed dip beside her. She turns her back to us, We walk out and shut the door.

We decide to stand there for a couple more seconds. A faint sobbing sound of Angelica floods my ears.  I want to go back in so bad. Enzo turns his head towards me and nods.

I storm inside again and hold her in my arms laying back down on the bed. "We're not going to see Amelia, I promise you. We'll stay here all day Angel. We don't care about work." I sigh rubbing her aching muscles, she nods slowly.

"I don't want you to go to work, Elijah." She says in her soft angelic voice. "Just stay here.. please. with me?" "We will Darlin. We're yours all day, and all night. Whatever you wanna do, we'll do it." She gapes in awe. "So you'll buy me a lion!?" "Princess... that is not what that meant at all." Her gorgeous smile floods her perfect pink lips. Finally, I got to see that damn smile after two days. God took extra time making Angelica...