thirteen

Angelica

I'm not so sure how I feel about Amelia showing up here, I technically literally live here now since they won't let me go back home.

"Just ignore her if you ever see her while she's here." "Why would she be here Enzo!" "Because she's crazy Angelica. Don't start this. Nows, not the time." I don't believe she's only here because she's "crazy", well she's guaranteed crazy and officially crazy but on that level?

Who am I kidding, of course, she is? She is on the MAX level of crazy showing up and trying to fuck my men. She's going to get the shit knocked out of her if she's not careful.

"I'm sorry," I mutter looking down, at the ground and Enzo's arms snake around my waist chuckling sadly. "It's okay. You just have to trust us okay?" I have such bad trust issues since Jackson, Courtney, and that Jax guy from the mall tried to pull that stunt!

They know where I live too! That's why Enzo and Elijah won't let me go home. "You want to go home so bad don't you baby.." Elijah whispers wrapping his arms around my waist. I nod as my eyes warm-up, stinging with tears threatening to fall.

"So bad," I whisper, my voice cracks giving away I was on the verge of tears. "What if we made it up to you.." Enzo whispers smiling sadly as I looked up at him.

"What is it," I ask confused. "What if we moved.." My face lightens up by miles. "M-Move?" "To New York, or your dream place you've always wanted to live. I don't care if it's fucking Afghanistan, we will move down there for you."

Enzo chuckles wiping my tears away with the pad of his soft delicate ever-so thumb. "Bali.." I whisper. "Hmm?" "It's an island." "We can do that." My face lightens even more. "We'll buy as many acres as we can and build your dream house combined with ours."

"You idiot Enzo. We have the same dream house, modern white, gray and black." Elijah scolds, remembering what we said when we were children, literally children.

Maybe around 9 years old, we made plans to live in the same house, a nice huge modern one. "Right.." Enzo whispers smirking at the memory.

I nibble on my bottom lip nervously as Enzo picks me up. I smile as he places me on the counter leaning in to kiss me until we were interrupted by some woman. "What the fuck Enzo!" She shrieks. "And that's Amelia."

Damn, she was pretty

"Is this the famous Angelica? You know, the one you left me for? Elijah!" She takes a step closer as Elijah growls. "Leave Amelia." "No! I want you back Eli-" I scoff cutting her off.

I hop off the counter smiling, fake of course at her. "Listen here slut, You're not the one getting your ass railed by them."

"So, therefore, you have nothing here. Nothing here is for you, it's for me honey." "No-" I cut her off. "Who's the one pleasing them at night? Oh right, not you! Me!" I giggle flipping my hair behind my shoulder. She groans and throws me Elijah's hoodie.

I wave at her as strides out the door slamming it behind her. "You need a new lock dude." I hop back onto the counter struggling again. They burst out laughing and help me sit on the countertop again.

"It's not my fault I'm short." "Practically a midget!" Enzo laughs. "Jackass." I whisper smiling. He laughs and kisses my lips like he was planning to do before we were interrupted. "You showed her ass up baby." Elijah grins, pulling me off the counter leading me to the living room.

"I guess we should start packing." He laughs, making me grin ear to ear rolling my eyes. "You don't even know where Bali is, do you?" "Not a fucking clue." Enzo yells from the kitchen fixing him a glass of ice water.

"Nope." Elijah pops the P. We sit down, I cuddle into Enzo as he sits down sipping his ice water. His arm instantly wraps around me. His warmth, warming my body, the goosebumps appear on my skin as he kisses my cheek. "Enzo?" "Hmm."

He hums against my skin. "You think Courtney feels bad?" "If she doesn't she's a psychopath, my love," I nod slowly, thinking about her. How could she do that to me? "She's been with Jackson that entire time.." I whisper.

"What?" "She told me after I took two sips of that drink that Jackson was hers and that they were together." My voice trembles with pain and guilt. Why guilt, I have no clue. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I forgot about it.. I've only been thinking about what happened after that." I whisper, a quiet whimper escapes my body from my lips. I frown, watching the huge TV as I mentioned before.

They were watching how to get away with murder, it's a very good TV show. "Don't sound guilty.. you're innocent angel, you didn't do anything to them. Also, who was that skinny little goth boy?" Elijah asks.

He must be talking about Jax... "Oh. Jax.." My face falls cold. I can't tell them we went to the mall, I went without them. "How'd you meet him?" I gulp and look down.

"Courtney pressured me into going to the mall without you. Jackson came when we were eating and said I was going to be his on my birthday which was the next day, then he left.

We went to the car and I dropped the keys. Jax picked them up and started saying creepy stuff about how I should be with someone my age and that you guys already have a girlfriend.. then he gave me his number.. and we left. Courtney kept trying to get me to go out with him. Now I know exactly why."

I mutter the last part. "Why didn't you tell us?" "I was more worried about my friendship with you.." I whisper. "What do you mean?" "Nevermind." "No what." "Elijah. Leave it alone." That would be so bad.

If I told them I loved them and they didn't feel the same way. "Does it involve love?" Enzo asks, grinning. I close my eyes pinching the bridge of my nose. "Yes." "Do you love us?" His question caught me off guard. "Yes." I immediately regret saying that.

They stay quiet and stare at me as I look at the floor. "Are you ashamed of loving us?" "N-No. I just. I just. I don't know how you feel." "You love us romantically? Or friends?"

"Romantically." "I love you too princess," Elijah grins. "I love you too baby girl." Enzo grins. My cheeks flush as a smile coats my lips. "I still can't believe we're even here right now.." "Just a month ago we were best friends. Now, look at us.." "What are we?" I ask them.

"Whatever you want to be angel." I smile at Enzo. "Are we dating? or-" "Yes. Don't have to tell me twice." Elijah laughs kissing my forehead. "You're beautiful." Elijah whispers in my ear. "You're handsome."

They chuckle. "You smell good." "Don't we always?" "Yes." They laugh, both grabbing my thigh and massaging it. oh Boy, oh Boy, oh Boy, this is going to turn into something real quick.