eight

Angelica

I'm glad I wasn't "punished" tooo hard, I only got two snaps on my ass from Elijah and almost choked to near death on Enzo's huge cock that filled my entire throat up with his çum. I wasn't planning on being so intimidated by them already. Ever since yesterday even though it was just two slaps my ass is throbbing.

My friend and I are out getting coffee right now, Starbucks. I and Courtney have been friends since pre-school. She's the one I can turn to when I need anything, and I mean anything.

She's always there for me, which I love to absolute pieces. Never in our lives have I and Courtney ever fought. "You want to go shopping? Like at the mall?" She knows I don't go to the mall without Elijah and Enzo, it's the number one rule.

I can't go anywhere that big without them. That's been a rule since I was 14 years old actually, they're light-years older than me so they were 22 at the time. I'm turning 21 soon, they're 29. Holy fuck the age difference is huge, but that won't change the fact that I'm in love with them.

"I can't without Eli and En." "Then go get them!" "They're busy Courts." "Busy with what?? That Amelia girl!?" I look down, nodding. "Probably." Whether I liked it or not they'll still be with Amelia until I'm probably thirty and they have kids, by then they'll be too old to get in a new relationship.

I'm fucked, I'm alone for the rest of my life aren't I? "I can't believe you guys still aren't a thing! Haven't you kissed them yet!?" I purse my lips and look back up at her.

I couldn't tell her the truth, I just couldn't. "They're too old for me, you know this." I sigh. The truth is I wanted to spill everything that happened in the past week with them, I wanted to explain everything to her in detail.. how it felt when their hands were all over my body, how it felt when we first kissed.. how it felt when they ate me out when they made me cum for the first time.

I wanted to show her all the fucking marks they left on my skin from their hands. "You know what? Fuck it, the mall here we come!" I smile plopping up from the chair that I was keeping warm for myself. "That's the spirit!"

"They're with Amelia, so why not break some rules. It's not like they'll find out anyway."

one hour later

We've been walking around the mall for about 30 minutes, we got here about also 30 minutes ago.

She's been shopping and buying almost the entire mall already, if not at least half of it together. I haven't laid my eyes on anything I wanted yet other than Elijah and Enzo.

"You okay babes? You look lost in your head." Courtney chuckles as we come across the food court. "Sorry I just.. fuck I don't know, my birthday is in a couple of days. I'm just overthinking shit right now." "Forget about Enzo and Elijah for a bit, eh? Let's have fun!" Ugh, Courtney always wanted to do crazy shit ever since we were four.

We jumped out of a moving car once, ask Elijah he witnessed it all. That stunt had its consequences though concluding a sprained ankle and a cut elbow. Courtney broke her leg doing it, I'm glad I didn't break anything though.

My feet carry me across the food court to Panda Express, fuck I was having cravings today! "God this sounds so good!" Courtney squeals as we got our food, sitting down at the tables that were empty with bar stools.

"Mmm.. smells amazing." I hum. "And it tastes even better." She moans taking the first bite of her orange chicken. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jackson stalking towards me and Courtney. "Oh fuck... here we go." Courtney groans as he grabs my arm.

I yelp, he pulls me off of the stool. "Jackson!" I growl, yanking away from his grasp that was starting to burn. "You're going to be all mine soon. Trust me, Angel!" "You will not touch her! Elijah and Enzo will beat your ass, boy!" "Sure. They might, but It'll be worth it." He grumbles, walking away back towards the slut he cheated on me with.

I think her name was Jessica- no it was Selena, wait for no.. it was Alice..? No. I forgot. Oh well, too bad! "We should go.." "Enzo and Elijah are going to be pissed!" "Not if we don't tell them, Angelica! We can't tell them."

"Well, I mean.. It'll save me from being yelled at, fine." I laugh softer than I anticipated to. We walk to the parking lot, I dig the keys out of my pocket dropping them. "Shit!" "I got it, pretty ladies,"

A beautiful man bends down in front of me, picking them up and placing them in the palm of my hand. I smile, blushing a bit since he called us pretty ladies. "Thank you," I smile, turning in the direction of the car that Courtney was already climbing into. "Wait!" I turn back around the man, he looks about 19.. but very hot.

"Yea?" "Could I maybe get your number? A pretty girl like you deserves a real man. Not men who are older and already have a girl, ready to have kids." His smirk grows wider on his light pink lips.

"What? What are you talking about?" He chuckles and starts walking away, his back turned towards me. "You said you wanted my number!?" I yell after him. "Check your pocket beautiful!" Surprisingly reaching down in my jacket pocket, I find a piece of paper.

Jax ~ 916-836-2877

"Well... The nice trick?" Sighing I get inside the car, igniting the engine with the keys I dropped earlier. "What was that about?" "He wanted my number." I throw her the piece of paper, rolling my eyes. "Somehow he knows about Elijah and Enzo, how I want them and how they're older than me and with Amelia."

It was very weird, so don't ask me why that happened. "Do you think he likes you?" "Well, he did give me his number. Doesn't that say his name is Jax?" "Yeah..." She grins, tilting her head to the side. "So you're interested!?" "I never said that, Courts."

"Oh whatever, he's hot babes! Give it a try!" I feel like she's pressuring me into something I don't want to do at all, therefore I'm not going to do it. I don't just give into others, I never do that unless it's Enzo and Elijah.

"He was kind of cute!" Courtney giggles. "I go for tattooed guys, Elijah and Enzo are it for me. No one can grab my attention like them." It was true too, Nobody could ever draw my attention as they do. I'll never want to lose my body to someone more than Eli and En.. never will anyone be hotter than them, I'm in love with them.

I'm starstruck whether I like it or love it! Quite honestly, it's both for me. "I think you should tell them how you feel, then if they feel the same way jump their bones!

Tell them to fuck you like wild tigers baby! But make sure they know you're a virgin... make them gentle or I'll fuck them up!" I laugh out loud as I pull off onto the highway heading towards her house to drop her off.

Today was fun, but it would've been better if it was with Elijah and Enzo I bet. I love them a bit too much I think huh...