eleven

Angelica

"You like being greedy don't you, Angelica?" Enzo rolls my name off his tongue perfectly like I was an actual Angel named Angelica.

I bite my lower lip, staring into his dazzling blue eyes. I stay quiet, and lower my head looking out the window. The wind blows the breeze in past the curtains making me wish I had on more than just a T-shirt. "Sorry." I whisper turning my head back towards his.

"It's okay." He chuckles, getting up leaving my legs spread open on the bed. I bite my lip watching as he walked away, he closes the door behind him.

Where was he going? Elijah suddenly enters the room smiling. "He made your favorite." "Bacon and eggs?" I squeal jumping up, running towards the door.

Pain over floods my body, I quickly jump into his arms whining. "Sore?" "Very." "I got you." He chuckles walking out of the room, me closing the door behind us.

I giggle as his hand slaps my ass gently, patting it a couple of times before sitting next down on the counter. I lick my lips as Elijah shoves a piece of bacon in my mouth to shut me up as I see Amelia's phone on the table.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. "We'll get it." They scurry off to answer the door. "Well well well.. what do we have here?" I chuckle hopping off the counter, I whine as pain floods my legs waddling over to the phone.

I smirk, picking it up. "No passcode? Really bitch?" I laugh, deleting all her pictures, then all her social media after posting a few very very inappropriate things and posting pictures of her nudes. "Don't fuck with my men, bitch.."

I snicker to myself, taking her phone case off, getting a knife and stabbing it, cutting it in half. Then I slam the phone on the floor a couple of times making it shatter completely. I smirk as I quickly set her background to a little message I typed.

"Here you go slut, this is what happens with you touch my men. Especially sleep with them, no wonder they dumbed your sorry poor ass. Living on the streets now sweetie? My bad... sorry not sorry for having better pussy than you, and that they're in love with me and not you. ahem, anyways! Oh yea, go fuck yourself! :)" Is what her home screen says. I giggle setting her lock screen to a picture of the tiniest dick image I found on google.

"Like I said... Don't fuck with my men whore." I sit the phone down, sliding on the two pieces of the case that I cut in half with knife stabs all over it.

I giggle putting it back on the counter, struggling to hop back up on the counter Elijah sat me down on. I groan as I turn my back to the door and hop up on the countertop. I feel strong arms lift me the rest of the way, turning me around.

Enzo, shit did he see what I did with her now broken phone!?? "What did you do?" "Nothing." I mumble with a piece of bacon being shoved in my mouth by my fingers this time and not Elijah's or Enzo's.

Elijah freezes when he sees the broken phone, shattered completely. "She broke her phone," "Oh I did way more babe." I wink at Elijah with an innocent grin playing on my lips as Eli picked the phone up unlocking it.

I gasp quickly hopping off the counter grabbing the phone from his hands as he read the first letter. "Give me that fucking phone. Now." Enzo demands, as I jog up the stairs whining in pain, I run to the nearest guest bedroom shutting the door quietly.

I tiptoe to the bed, and shriek as I see Enzo and Elijah standing in the corner of the room. "Jesus !" "Hand over the phone." "No thanks." I smile running out of the room. Before I know it they both walked past me, I was so slow with how much pain I was in.

"Now." Enzo demands. "Why don't you want us to see it?" Elijah asks stepping closer into my comfort zone. I cross my arms as his hand reaches out to my face cupping it. I bite my lower lip, as his dull rough lips quickly dip down to mine.

I moan quietly, with his other hand on my hip. I gasp as I feel his smirk, pulling away he waved the phone in front of my face. "Gotcha." He winks as Enzo strides overthrowing me over his shoulder. I whine as he smacks my ass, not being gentle at all. "Enzo!" "What." "That hurt."

"I can't say it wasn't my intention, because it was." He winks, as I snuggle my head into his neck looking into his eyes still over his shoulder.

"You're making this worse on yourself. Do you think we care, that you're in pain princess?" I whimper as try to get off his shoulder so I could run again. "Stop." Elijah growls as we step foot in their room.

I cry out in pain mixed with pleasure as they both smacked my ass cheeks. "E-Enzo.." I whisper. I want to know why he just threw me over his shoulder, that was a little bit rude don't you think? "Oh, baby. Try not to scream." Enzo throws me on the bed, a blindfold goes over my eyes so I couldn't see anything.

I whine and jump as I feel cold metal around my wrists. "Just relax. And as Enzo said.. try not to scream for us, okay?" His words come out violent sort of and fierce.

How violent could they get with me? Did I want that? Hell yes, I wanted them to fuck me so bad to where it hurts! I want them to chain me up, tie me down, strap me up and fuck me until I'm gasping for air.

"It's just chained, be quiet." I whine, throwing my head back as they moved the shirt up, so they could see my pretty pink pussy and breasts that were fully exposed now. I couldn't do anything about it.

"You want a safe word?" "S-Safe word?" "Yes. It's a word you'll have to remember, it's the only word that will stop this if you feel uncomfortable." Enzo explains.

"Oh.." I mumble under my breath. W-Wait, U-Uncomfortable?? "How does red sound for you angel?" "Good, I guess." "Remember that, It's the only word that will stop this babygirl." I nod slowly feeling a watery liquid squirt on my thigh.

I flinch. "It's just lube relax." I nod, trying to get comfortable as it slowly leaked down my thigh. "I want you." I whisper. "Not yet." "Please Enzo. I need it." "It?" "Mhm." I whine, humming. "What's it? Our cocks?"

"Yes, Enzo It is your fucking cocks. Please just fuck me... please!" I beg him as he started to rub my highly sensitive nub. Today is going to be a long day, isn't it...

Because I have a feeling I won't be needing that red word at all maybe actually, believe it or not.