twelve

Enzo

I smirk, glancing over at a very very sore Angelica from this morning, half asleep. Her eyes are barely able to stay open, the noises she's producing are sexy little whines and groans every time she moves just a little bit too.

This only happened because she wouldn't show us the damn phone. I grab the phone off the nightstand and show Elijah the new screensaver, unlocking the phone.

Our smirks fade as we start grinning ear to ear reading what she set as her home screen. She deleted all her apps, switched all the passwords to her social media's, exposed her nudes all because she was jealous of Amelia.

"Do you think she's been upset about it this entire time?" "I have a feeling she broke the phone to take out her anger on it instead of us or Amelia.. we have to keep her away from Amelia, they'll kill each other Enzo."

"True. They can't ever meet no matter what. If she found out what happened with us and Amelia.. she will hate us forever." If she finds out about Amelia getting the abortion, she will raise hell.

"We can't talk about it anymore Elijah.. we can't risk her hearing one of these days and flipping out." Her nose scrunches up as her eyes flutter open, I caress her cheek gently. Her eye sparkle, literally sparkle. That just proves she's stunning, gorgeous.

"Hey," I whisper leaning in and kissing her cheek. "Hi.." "Did you get enough rest?" She moves her legs under the covers and hisses. "Yeah." "Lie." She smiles, blushing, and leans up rubbing the crust out of the corner of her eyes.

"I'm just sore." I nod picking her up, slinging her over my shoulder again chuckling. "Enzo.." She whines as I stand up from the bed.

the next day

She walks towards the shower, turning the water on licking her lips. She knew we were watching her, her hips swayed more than usual as she leaned over the counter scrolling through pictures on her phone of Courtney and deleting them all.

She looks down at a picture of Jackson and she appears, she clicks on the trash can and hovers her thumb above it before finally deleting it. Elijah strides into the washroom, tangling his arms around her tiny curvy waist.

She jumps in surprise and shock. "It's just me." She looks up in the mirror and nods. "You okay?" "I'm fine." "No, you're not." She groans looking back at her phone. "I'm just pissed that Courtney did that to me." "Baby, karma is quite the bitch. She will get what she deserves." "m

"I hope so, Elijah." "You trust me?" "With my life.." "Then trust me on this, okay?" "Ok.." "Nobody will ever hurt you again, or touch you in the places we do and make you feel so fucking good. Got it?"

"Got it."  "Good girl. Now get your ass out of those clothes and in that damn shower." She nods, slowly slipping off the only clothing she was wearing.

Elijah

Her tiny naked bare body slowly turns around in my arms facing me. Her teeth catch her bottom lip them biting down.

I swiftly push her into the shower, holding her up against the wall. "Mm.." She moans faintly as I slide between her walls. Her legs tremble around my waist, I start giving her slow deep painful thrusts making her pussy lips drool.

She looks down at me, eyes full of lust, and urges me to fuck her like I did all the other women. "Elijah.. mm please." I still can't believe everything that is happening is fucking happening.

Not only did we take her virginity, but we also made her a real woman, we introduced her to a snippet of BDSM, we even introduced her to love. Is this what loves feels like??

If so, drown me in this feeling because I never want to leave it behind. "Tell me what you want, Angelica." "You. I want all of you." "You fucking crave me don't you?" "Y-Yes. Mmm, I need you every second."

"How does this feel? Painful and slow?" "Please go faster.. I'll be good." "You won't be able to keep your hands off me princess if I go faster." "I don't want my hands off you. Never." She whispers gripping her hand on my muscles.

"Please..?" I chuckle and start ramming inside her, giving her what she wanted the most today. A deep tough fuck from me, she doesn't know we saw the phone yet.

"Don't fuck with your men, huh?" I snicker repeating a line from the home screen. She moans louder ignoring it, with her back arching, her chest presses against mine as she has her shaking orgasm.

Her eyes roll in the back of her head as she cums, she cums a little fast but that's normal for someone who just isn't used to and experienced with sex too much yet.

I quickly let off my load inside her before panting into her neck. "That was a hot princess. You call us your men.. we could get used to that."

"Y-You.. mm.. you mean that?" She pants, still coming down from her orgasm as she holds onto me for support. Her legs are so shaky if she takes a step she'll fall.

I walk under the water with her and wash her up. Soon we get out of the shower, I hold onto her as she shakes slowly getting dressed. Her legs aren't working, and I mean they're not working.

I pick her up again and lay down on the bed with her. "Where's Enzo?" "Right here." His voice booms over the room as he sits in a chair in the corner, hidden in the dark.

All we both could see is his silhouette. I quickly take back off her shirt. "Face down, Ass up." She gets on her stomach, hiking her ass up in the air with her face down.

Enzo gets up and runs his hands all over her perfect smooth curvy body. Goosebumps flood her entire skin as he spreads her legs rubbing her sweet lips from behind.

She moans quietly lowering her head even more. "You have a perfect ass." He chuckles swatting it.

She stays still as I get up behind her and ram inside her making her scream. "Elijah!!" I chuckle not giving a damn, fucking her the way I liked to. She tried to stay quiet the entire time but failed.

Her screams filled the room, her beautiful angelic screams. She sounded like a goddess when we fucked her. "I'm in love with you baby girl." I mutter under my breath just so she couldn't hear me.

I needed to get it out. I had to say it out loud, the suspense was killing me smells. Her lungs have quite the capacity huh. She screams again, loud enough for someone at the front door to hear her. I love the way she sounds when she's so close to cumming.

She sounds so miserable like we're destroying her little swollen pussy.. which we were, and we will continue to do so every single day of our lives until we can't anymore. "Oh god. Eli- Elij- ohhh my fuckingg god!" She squeals, grabbing onto the sheets below her holding on for dear life.

"Sexy." I chuckle going faster. This time her screaming echoes, to the point where I have to cover her mouth. "Elijah!" I place my palm over her pink swollen lips snickering.

"You should've been quieter." She cries out again in pleasure, shivering underneath my body. Her walls clench around my length, she cums as she gasps against my hand screwing her eyes shut.

"Yeah, baby. Fuck you're so wet." "Mhm.." She hums against my palm. I finally let go, chuckling watching as she collapses on her belly panting. "Fuck.." She mutters, hiding her face from us, it was dripping in sweat and she was blushing out of her fucking control which was so hot.

I'm glad that she's ours now, and only ours. "Don't hide from us." Enzo picks her head up and examines it as her mouth stays open panting loudly.

"You look beautiful when you're speechless... and starstruck." He chuckles, kissing her sweaty forehead. "Gorgeous." I say, getting her on her back flat. "What's my name?"

"Elijah." "No. What's my name." She bites her bottom lip, roughly. "Daddy."