five

Angelica

I look up at them, admiring their sleeping faces. Fuck you, Amelia looks like I'm about to take your men- oh wait, I've had them since I was a baby, oopsie! Their arms tighten around me as they felt me staring, they always catch me staring no matter the time of night or day.

"You're staring again." Enzo chuckles. caressing my cheek. I chose to cuddle, and watch TV. I'd be lying if I said the sexual tension in this room wasn't high. Because it was skyrocketing at this point.

We kissed for a little bit, basically made out, and got a little handsy. That's about it, their hands are talented. I had to put that out there real quick.

I still can't believe I told them I'm a virgin, I got so close to giving my body up to them... I was right there, I wish I did honestly. It's not too late but then again they're tired.

"Babygirl, you're not too tired are you?" Elijah asks. I shake my head no tempting to speak but I'm interrupted. Elijah grabs my body flipping me on my back almost knocking the wind out of me, I gasp looking up into his eyes filled with dominance and lust.

My lips part as his head dips down to mine, connecting our lips for the 100th time today. Enzo kisses my shoulder, down my arms, worshipping every single patch of nerves until he found the spots that drove me wild.. the spots that made the sensation between my thighs grow for them.

"I want you to refer to us both as daddy from now on past this second until we say it's okay, got it, little girl?" I nod as my walls begin to pulse in excitement.

"I can't hear your head nod, Angelica." Enzo growls. "Yes." "Yes, what?" Asks Elijah. It takes me a moment to answer since I was still processing what they were saying. "Yes, daddy." I whisper as Enzo's lips connect with my neck again sucking softly and passionately making my back arch.

"I want to make you a fucking woman. I want to take that virginity away from you, I want to destroy this little tight pussy until you're screaming for me to stop.." Enzo trails off in his dirty thoughts about making me a woman.

I want them to make me a woman. I'm just scared it's going to hurt bad, I'm going to be embarrassed if I cry. I already cry over stupid shit, I don't need to cry about finally getting dick too! It'll just scream I'm the biggest pussy ever on the edge of a skyscraper!

"Look at me little one," I look up at Elijah, I tilt my head slightly spreading my legs open as he forced them open. "E-Elij-" "Ah ah ah. What did we say?" "D-Daddy.." I whimper as Elijah grabbed my throat. It's not like I couldn't breathe, I could breathe just fine.

He squeezes the side of my neck very tightly as I gasp for him. "When you say daddy you are speaking to both of us, got it?" I nod. "Yes, daddy." "Good, you're getting the hang of it." Enzo chuckles wiping a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"What were you going to say beautiful?" I'm starting to rethink opening my mouth to talk at all. "Hmm?" "Nevermind." I mutter. "No princess, tell us now." I look at Enzo, gulping. My body shivers, their hands all over my skin felt good.. it felt amazing.

"It was nothing, never mind." They eventually nod. "Fine, we'll let you slide this time." Elijah gets up, making his way out of the room. "Where's he going?" "Don't worry about it. Focus on me." Enzo snickers kissing me.

Soon Elijah comes back, I feel cold metal around my ankles spreading them out... Oh fuck, what the hell are they planning on!? I break the kiss and look down at my ankles, handcuffs around them on the bedposts.

Enzo grabs my hands, I whine as he wraps the rope around my wrists preventing me from stopping them from what they're about to do to me.

"If you feel uncomfortable just tell us, okay?" I nod quickly, leaning my head back as my hands rest on my stomach. "I'm going to make you cum on my tongue so hard princess.. you'll be dizzy when I'm done." Enzo says, I moan leaning my head onto Elijah's shoulder.

His fingers rip off the fabric that my pool of juices was seeping through. There went those pair of panties... "I'm sure you're going to be shaking after he's done beautiful.. you're gonna like this trust us." Elijah chuckles.

Enzo's tongue slowly flicks my swollen pink nub, my legs tremble almost fucking immediately. I gasp looking down at him, another tiny moan escapes my body.

He pulls away from my aching parts, chuckling. "No. No please." I whine giving him puppy dog eyes without the smug lip.

"We don't need these." Enzo uncuffs my ankles putting them both on his shoulder. I moan and grab his hair with my hands that were tied up with the rope still.

"We don't need that either since you're being good." Elijah chuckles undoing the rope and taking it off my aching wrists.

I grip onto his hair tighter as he goes faster, I get used to the feeling of pleasure.  His tongue begins to move faster and faster.

I let go of his hair with one hand grabbing the covers beneath me next to Elijah's leg. He slips his hand in mine, squeezing it sending me into more pleasure.

My eyes roll in the back of my head as my entire body shakes with pleasure, he slips two fingers inside me pumping them quickly. "Oh god... oh.. sh-shit." I get louder.

He moans against my clit, the vibration of his moan made me even closer to my peak. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna.." My stomach starts twisting in knots as I lean up, stopping my back from arching. "Cum?" Elijah asks, almost finishing my sentence I couldn't get out at all.

I nod quickly. "Y-Yes. I'm gonna.." I couldn't get my words out again. Elijah gently tugs my body back down. My back arches right away as my body hits the soft mattress again. I grip onto his locks tighter, full of gel.

I screw my eyes shut as liquid flows out of me, my legs shaking around his shoulders. "Fuck.." I mutter collapsing on my back panting and licking my lips from the pleasure Enzo just provided me. "Shit." I whine as he keeps licking, and sucking until I was coated in his saliva.

His lips felt so warm around my sensitive parts, his entire mouth felt like a Greek god. They were both greek gods. "How'd that feel?" Enzo laughs licking his lips coming up from my trenches. "A-Amazing." He chuckles.

"Told you." I blush to shut my legs. I rub my thighs together closing my eyes remembering the way I felt when I was coming. It felt amazing like I was in euphoria or something like it.