three

Angelica

I get up from the couch after we finished 21 questions each. I let out a shaky breath as I walk back to my room hearing their heavy quick footsteps right behind me. Right as I step foot in my room, I feel a body press against mine as my back slammed roughly against the wall making the pictures shake.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going baby girl?" Elijah says with his eyes burning right through mine. I let out a quiet whimper as his lips quickly dipped down to mine. I moan, I can't believe they're finally touching me.. touching me the way I've always fancied.

His hands tightly grip on my waist, pulling me up so my legs wrapped around his lower torso covered in tattoos that I couldn't see since his shirt was covering them.

His lips attached to my neck. I lean my head back slowly closing my eyes, savoring this moment. Electricity flows through his lips to my neck, jolting my entire body slowly awake.

"E-Elijah.." His name comes out of my mouth as I moan. I hear a tight groan from his lips, pressing into a tight straight line. He pulls away from my neck, his large hand grips my throat cutting my airflow off as I stare into his daring eyes.

"Your lips are to die for.. but I'm sure your little tight wet pussy will taste better." Elijah chuckles cupping my trenches, rubbing back and forth slowly. "Elijah.." I moan with my eyes closing with my head leaning back slightly.

His grip tightens on my throat. My breath hitches, stuck in my throat suddenly as his hand slipped under my pants and my panties. "Oh god.." I whisper. "You're so wet Angel.." Elijah chuckles, grinning ear to ear.

He takes his hand out of my pants and walks me over to my bed, laying me down on the silk dark black sheets, spreading my legs open quickly getting between them with his huge bulge.

He felt so big just from it pressing against me. "Elijah.." I whisper just barely loud enough for him to hear. "Tell me how bad you want it babygirl, I want to hear you screaming my name tonight got it?" His lips curled towards his ear in a sinister smirk.

"I... I.." I couldn't even speak properly, his lips latched onto my body as my back arches. "Show me how much you want me, show Enzo how much you want him." His tongue swipes over the patch of skin on my stomach near my abdomen through my silky top.

I mutter underneath my rabid breath some incoherent words that even I couldn't understand. "All our lives we had feelings and we never told each other baby girl, why don't we make up for the years we could've spent with you," Enzo says laying on his stomach between my legs kicking Elijah out of the way.

I tremble in satisfaction just waiting to happen as their hands removed my clothing. Their hands felt like silk on my skin, so good. I cry out in pleasure with their hands cupping my wetness through my white laced panties.

Their hands felt better than my exes by a billion years. It was always my fantasy to be with them both, and now it's coming true!! I lay my head back onto the pillows as two sets of hands rip my shirt off.

My pussy is pulsing already for them, it has been ever since I saw their shirts off. I start to think back to the very first moment I realized I was in love with my best friends.. it was heart-shattering too.

four years ago

Enzo runs his hand over his face frustratedly while yelling at his brother, Elijah. God, I hated it when they fought.

"You never were fucking there for her either Enzo!! Isn't it right to be there for your fucking best friend when they're going through a damn breakup!?" Elijah screams, literally at the top of his lungs as I sat there on the couch with tears streaming down my pretty rosy red fainted cheeks.

"Why can't you just get along for once?" I mumble under my breath. Little did my sorry ass knew, they heard me. "Princess I'm sorry but I have a point-" "No. No, you don't have a fucking point, Elijah! Sit your ass down and shut the hell up before I leave! I'm not in the mood for your shit right now okay?" I take slow deep breaths to help me from sinking further into my anxiety attack inside the pit of my stomach.

Enzo quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch collapsing right into his arms. His cologne was strong, almost too strong. It was intoxicating me by the seconds that flew by being in his arms.

His lips connected with my cheek at the same time as Elijah. Electricity shoots through my cheek down towards my feet. I gasp quietly, taking a step back from his large arms holding me tighter by the second. I look up into his eyes, for a glimpse of a second, I swear I saw love in his eyes, but not in a friendly way of love.

I love Enzo, more than friends. I love Elijah, more than friends too. But what do I do!? I can't tell them I'm in love with them!! It'll destroy our year's worth of friendship. "We're sorry pumpkin, don't cry." Elijah steps in breaking me and Enzo apart.

His arms snake around my waist picking me up, and laying me down on the couch like it was a bed. He hovers above me, frowning. He cups my cheek, leaning down and pressing his lips to my forehead.

I'm in love with my best friends, and I can't even open up to them about it! It'll ruin our friendship, I can't lose them. I need them in my life no matter what.

present

In all honesty , As much as I wanted to have their bodies... They had a girlfriend. And I'm still getting over my ex, we just broke up. "E-Enzo." My words get caught in my throat as their shirts came off, Enzo grabs my hand placing it on his chest slowly sliding it down past his abs.

My breath becomes rigid as my fingers hook underneath his buckle, I want to rip those denim jeans off him so bad. But I didn't want to just yet.

They instantly notice I suddenly began to rethink this entire situation. "Angel," Elijah says as Enzo lets go of my hand hovering above me, Enzo's body presses against mine.

My breasts press against his chest. His lips dip down to mine, but his eyes remain open. I stare into his daring dominant beautiful eyes as his lips moved.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to, darling," Enzo says with a smug smirk breaking his firm line over his lips winning me over for good. "I-I.." My mouth opens, nothing comes out since I was so nervous, and scared to admit the truth.

"I don't think.." I begin whispering against his soft plump dark red lips that were daring mine to close the gap between them.

"—I don't think I'm ready, Enzo." "Answer this question or we will find out for ourselves tonight. Is our little girl a virgin or not?" My face turns a deep shade of red, looking away from his eyes his fingers gently grabbed my chin and snatched my eyes back to his quickly.

"Answer. Me. Now. Angelica." His lips quirk up into a small sinister smirk, I whine out in anticipation as I no longer could handle the pool between my begging thighs.

"I want you to fuck me senseless, I want you to take me, I want you to make love to me until I can't feel my entire body, I want you to destroy my body, I need you to be my first time.. because I love you."

That is what I wanted to say but I didn't, it would've revealed way too much about how I felt and how much I'm craving them. "Y-Yes.." "Yes, what cutie?" Enzo asks, chuckling again making my shaky legs wrap around his thick waist.

"Yes... Yes, I'm a virgin." "Perfect," Enzo smirks again. "Even better." Elijah hums. What the hell have I gotten myself into these days?