Prologue (part 1)

I have a cherry blossoms and a humming bird that looks like it's emerging up from my wrists. My mark takes up both of my wrists each half on my wrist. I absolutely loved it because it reminded me of my parents mark. Now their marks were the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. They both had half a heart on their wrist and the only difference between them was that my dads heart had a lock and my moms had a key. You might think of it was plain but to me it wasn't. When they put their marks together it was like their marks were glowing. I knew they loved each other very much and marks would only glow when the compatibility was above average. I wanted a soulmate to have that exact reaction when we touched.

My aunts would always look at my parents with love in their eyes because whenever my parents where in the same room together their love would spread. My aunt and mom were very close they were twins after all. My aunt used to adore me like she did with my parents but somethings don't last long like we want them to..

My parents would always call me their little prince. My grandparents and aunt knew that my parents would call me their prince and they were my king and queen. My parents would mess around when we were in public my dad would always say "My queen allow me to accompany you and your prince."
"Of course my king." She would reply with her face bright red. Now my mother wasn't really the type to talk about how she felt like my father was but he loved her and he knew he couldn't change her and even if he would he wouldn't.
But when we were alone (as in tobio's father and tobio or one of them) she would always tell us she loved us in her own way.

When my dad would leave she would always say "baby, you are my king I only say that your father's the king because I don't want your dad to give a pout" she chuckled a little. The thing is my parents would always say the opposite of what they would tell me. When my mother would tell me that my father would tell me "Tobio your mother might say I am the king but your the real king. Your mother is my queen and your my king" I would always smile when my parents would say that.

I live with my grandfather now. My parents died in a car crash when I was in summer break to start my 2nd year of middle school. They wanted to cheer me up since I found out who were my soulmate was... or shall I say soulmates...