Chapter 3

____oOo____

Sacrifice as Dreamer in the banner.

____oOo____
THE NEXT DAY
___________

I woke up to the sound of footsteps walking to my stall door. "Dreamer get up, it's time for training!" Carson yelled at me. Oh, no. Not again, he is a bad guy, and will always hurt me during training. He put a bridle on my head, and then threw the saddle up and over my back, making sure that the girth on the saddle was tight on me, he walked me out of the stall. Then he led me into the room with a treadmill which I have to run on.

He hooked me on the treadmill and put it onto a trot. I started trotting on the treadmill, then he had to put it on high. When he put it on high I had to start sprinting on it fast to make sure I don't fall off and hurt my self. I was getting tired of sprinting and wanted to stop. But guess what, Carson is such a meany he didn't stop it, he kept it going. After one minute did he stop the treadmill.

I was glad I didn't have to sprint anymore on that thing. Carson unhooked me from the treadmill and led me back to my stall. He walked in to make me follow. In my head I was smirking and laughing evilly at what I was gonna do to Carson for payback. Before he turned around, I bit his but and ripped some of his pants off. You could clearly see his underwear.

He wears blue underwear with pink polka dots. I whined super loud, I just couldn't contain my laughter. He turned around, took out a whip and said seriously, "You think this is funny! I will show you funny!" I quickly stopped whining, and let out a loud shriek. I heard footsteps hurrying over to my stall. I can't let Carson whip me before a race.

"What do you think your doing Carson!" Kate yelled. "Your fired Carson, now get out of my barn! I don't want a jockey that's going to abuse my horses, especially Dreamer!" Carson looked over to me, then to Kate.

He scoffed and replied, "Like I wanted to be with this mutt. I'm glad I don't have to stick up with his temper anymore." He then turned around and walked out of my stall, then out of the barn. I was glad that I knew Carson wouldn't be here to hurt me ever again. But who would ride me in the race tomorrow afternoon. I wonder who will be Carson's replacement.

_______________________________
Sorry for the short chapter
_______________________________
HERE ARE THE HORSES THAT DREAMER WILL BE RACING AGAINST
| |
\/ \/
1. Repossesses 6/1
2. It'sasmallworld 20/1
3. Instantaneous 5/2
4. Night Fury 2/1
5. Dreamer 5/2
6. Risen Star 7/2
7. War Admirable 3/2
8. Fine Line 6/2 (thank seasilence224 for the name, also check out his/ her book Eye of the Storm)