Chapter 9

'Dreamer!' I heard someone whisper. What is it now.

'What' I whispered back. It was Eight Belles. What did she want anyways?

'I figured out how to lift the latch to get out the stall' she whispered.

'Really?' I asked.

'Yes. I was wondering if you want to go exploring tonight' she said.

'Sure. That would be amazing' I said. She walked out of her stall and walked up to me, her head bobbing up and down as she walked. She lifted her head down and started playing with the closed latch on my stall door. She soon got my stall door wide open.

'Come on! Let's go explore outside!' she yelled. Eight Belles walked away from my stall towards outside. I followed close behind.

'Where are you going?' I heard Repossesses ask me.

'Eight Belles and I are going to explore together outside' I replied back.

'Oh. Ok. Be safe Dreamer, and don't get caught. Your going to be racing and you don't want Kate to be worried and have you scratched'

'Ok Repossesses. I will be safe' I said. I hurriedly walked to Eight Belles who was waiting by the barn door.

'What took you so long?' she asked.

'Oh, Repossesses was telling me NOT to get into trouble' I explained.

'Oh, ok. Well what are we waiting for, let's go on that adventure!' she yelled.

'LETS GO!!!!!!' I screeched. We ran out of the barn and into the open.

'Wow. Let's go run in the pastier first!' Eight Belles said excitedly.

'Ok. Let's go' I said. We ran into the pastier bucking and kicking around. Who knew that sneaking out at night would be so fun. I never had this much fun before, exspecialy with another horse. 'When should we go back into our stalls?' I asked.

'I don't know. Maybe we should go now'

'Yea. That might be a good idea' I said.

'Ok, let's go before anybody sees us' he said. We soon got into the barn. Every horses head turned towards us. We went into our stalls to sleep. No one said a word. Sleep overtook me for the night, and I hope I am not tired for tomorrow's workout with Eight Belles.