Chapter 4

___________oOo___________
There's a picture of Repossesses on the banner
___________oOo____________

I woke up tiredly this morning. I stretched open my mouth to eat some breakfeast. Mhhhhhhhmmmmmm... Sooooooooooooo... Delicious... I wasn't tired after I remembered today I was going to the Kentucky Derby. My eyes snapped open, I couldn't contain a shrill shriek from being able to race today. I tried to prance in my stall, but something kinda happend, I hit my face into the wall. Yea, yea, yea, don't you dare laugh, it wasn't funny at all.

Ok... maybe it was kinda funny. But stop laughing at me, that's just so rude. I walked over to my stall door, Kate was coming! Yes, I get to see her again, she loves me. "Hi there Dreamer. You seem to be very happy and excited for your race today." She whispered into my ear. And of course she's right, I'm very happy.
________________oOo________________here's the horses order for the race
1. Repossesses 6/1
2. It'sasmallworld 20/1 
3. Instantaneous 5/2
4. Night Fury 2/1
5. Dreamer 5/2
6. Risen Star 7/2
7. War Admirable 3/2 
8. Fine Line 6/2 
____________oOo____________
($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)
On with the story
($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)
John walked over to my stall heartbeats later. "How's he doing Kate?" He said.

"Oh, Dreamer is just fine, I know he's going to be the next Triple Crown Winner."

"Well, that's good to hear. Let's get him in the trailer shall we Kate."

"Why of course. Come on Dreamer lets get going." Kate said to me. John walked away to get my stuff for the race.

Seconds later John came to me and lead me out of my stall. He walked me to the trailer and stopped. Kate opened the end, and John led me in. I wasn't afraid to go in it, I done it tons of times. It was a big trailer. After awhile, Repossesses came in with me, we will have to race against each other.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
AT CHURCHILL DOWNS RACETRACK
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
"Come on Dreamer and Repossesses. It's time to race in thirty minutes." John and Kate said in unison. We both walked out together. I couldn't have a better friend than Repossesses, he taught me everything I know about racing. We walked over to the little boxes were they put on our racing equipment.

John put my racing equipment on, while Kate did Repossesses. John led me to my new trainer. When I saw my new trainer I was like, OH MY GOSH! I have a girl trainer named Ashly, well it's better than having Carson. John gave her a leg up, than gave Tristan a leg up onto Repossesses. We were led into a small pen were John and Kate led us around in circles with some other race horses. BORING.

¥*¥%¥*¥%¥*¥%¥*¥%¥*¥%
15 minutes till post
¥*¥%¥*¥%¥*¥%¥*¥%¥*¥%
"And here are the horses walking out into the gates," the announcer said, he gets very boring sometimes. Ashly led me near the gates, but I didn't go in yet, I go in after Instantaneous. Instantaneous walked in, then me. I walked in gracefully unlike Repossesses who almost thrown Tristan off. Fine Line finally went in. Everything was quiet.

1...2...3...4... "DING!!" The gates shot open while I shot out and into the front. War Admirable was in first place, than Instantaneous, me, Dreamer, Repossesses behind me, then It'sasmallworld, Risen Star, Fine Line, and Finnally, Night Fury. After the first turn I broke out into the front into first place.

I was soon on the backstretch. I was getting nearer the finish line. Ashly looked back. My leg started hurting. I kept going ignoring the pain, but it was killing me. Then, Suddenly....

________________________oOo__________________________
Hahahaha, guess you'll find out what happens in the next chapter.
Vote if you like.