Chapter 5

ON THE BANNER HORSE NUMBER 5 IS DREAMER
____________________oOo___________________
Then... Suddenly I shoot forward. I started tumbling in a circle. Then I stopped. The ambulance and my owner and trainer started rushing towards me.

"Is he ok?" Kate said crying.

"No. He will have to be put down." A ambulance person said.

"Can we at least try and see if he will be ok." John said.

"Of course. We will try as best as we can." The ambulance person said again.

"Ok, John will you go with Dreamer. I need to bring Repossesses home. Then I will come to the hospital to check on Dreamer."Kate said sniffling. My leg hurt with irresistible pain.

They put me into a car on my side. My breathing was becoming super fast. I let out a big shriek. My leg was hurting super bad. An ambulance person was wrapping a white band around a cold ice-pack on my leg. I was in big pain and I wish Repossesses was with me.

"It's ok Dreamer. We're not gonna let anything happen to you ok." John whispered soothingly. I hope he was right. My leg hurts so much. I bet you don't know how much pain I was in. It was boring in this car.

After awhile, and I mean it, it was a long time. They brought me out of the car and started rushing me towards the building. When we got in, it was refreshing.

"Come on, get him in the emergency room!!!" The ambulance person yelled. The pushed me quickly into a big room.

Kate walked 30 minutes later. "Is still he alright John?" She asked.

"Yes, but he will never race again." John said.

"Of course he will race again. I know he will." Kate replied confidently. I hope she was right. I want to race again, racing was my life.

I was in the hospital for two weeks until they said I can come back home. It was good to be back. And I was glad that I was able to see Repossesses again. He was me best friend, and I was glad that I could see him again. My leg still hurt. I don't know how I could keep this up.

VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER