Writing A Poem & Drama At The Literature Club

He searched for a pen and paper and found some in his desk drawer and sat down at the desk.

WallDra: "Right... What should the poem be about exactly?"

He sat in front of his blank piece of paper and pen in hand.

WallDra: "I've not done anything like this before, how do they expect me to write decent poetry?"

He sighed and began to think about Yuri and how he made her smile. He smiled at the thought of her and the fact he's in love for the first time in his life.

WallDra: 'I wonder if she's feeling the same about me. It would make things pretty damn awkward if I were to conf-- Ugh for fuck sakes WallDra! No girl in their right mind would go out with you, why do you think you've been single all your life even though it's not been long but you've never kissed or gone out with a girl before. Yuri could do better than going out with someone like yourself. I must have a serious self-loathing problem...'

He stared down at his paper again as if he was hoping that a poem would pop out of nowhere.

WallDra: 'They didn't even tell me what to write about either, but they'd tell to think about it for myself. I'll need to think of something soon...'

He got up and started to walk back and forth while thinking. He did this for a few minutes then groaned loudly, burying his head in his hands.

WallDra: 'This isn't gonna be easy for me... It's gonna be a pain in the ass especially when I don't know what to write about.'

He sat back down and started to smile. Then began to write something.

WallDra: 'Make one about Yuri? Nah, nah... I can't do that, I'm not going to do something as stupid as that now.'

He crumpled up the piece of paper, sighed and went downstairs to have a smoke. He stepped outside and lit up a cigarette.

WallDra: 'Screw it. I'll just leave the poetry for now and explain to Monika nicely that I'm not cut out for poetry or tell her that I tried to write something but couldn't think of anything to write about.'

He smoked while looking up at the night sky and feeling the cold air against his hands and face.

WallDra: '1st day at that school went well, but I hope the 2nd day doesn't go bad or anything like that.'

WallDra: "Let's just hope for the best I suppose..."

He sighed and finished his cigarette then put it out before heading back inside and going to sleep. He thought of Yuri as he dozed off.

Dream

WallDra opened his eyes and sat up. He smiled at the familiarity of the environment.

WallDra: 'I'm in my old room again... That's great because I'm dying to hear her music again.'

Emily: "WallDra, sweetie? Are you okay in there? Did you have another bad dream?"

WallDra: "Huh? Yeah, I'm okay now."

Emily walked into the room and sat at the foot of his bed, guitar in hand. She placed her hand onto his cheek and smiled pleasantly at him.

Emily: "Shall I play you a tune?"

WallDra: "Uh huh."