Sleepover & Helping Out

Sayori got to her house and waited for WallDra to arrive at his house, which he did a minute later.

WallDra: "No fair! You got a headstart again!"

Sayori: "You owe me lunch tomorrow! Tehe~"

WallDra sighed and ran his hands through his hair, wondering how she thought of food all the time.

Sayori: "Can I hug you again? I really like how warm you are!"

WallDra: "Sure, I don't see why not. You've hugged me plenty of times without asking me, and I wouldn't say no."

Sayori wrapped her arms around WallDra's torso and nuzzled into his chest.

Sayori: "Eddie might get the wrong idea if he sees us."

WallDra: "Don't worry. He's away playing Nursemaid, so he won't see you hugging me like that, and besides, he didn't see anything wrong when you hugged me like this before."

Sayori's phone rang once. She stopped hugging WallDra and took her phone out from her pocket.

WallDra: "What is it, Sayori?"

Sayori: "Monika texted me and my parents too! Monika wants to talk to me, and my parents say that they won't be home for a few weeks or months, depending on how things go at their jobs."

WallDra saw Sayori's smile fade at the mention of her parents not being able to come home for a while or, in their case, not coming home at all. He thought of a way to take her mind off of it.

WallDra: "You know something, Sayori? We haven't had a sleepover in a long time."

Sayori: "Sleepover sounds fun! But... It's school tomorrow, and we might end up being late."

WallDra: "Only if we stay up late, which we won't. We can change and bring our uniform over to whatever house we go to."

Sayori: "We live next door. We don't live miles away."

WallDra: "That's a first. You're usually the one to suggest things like that and yeah, it makes sense."

Sayori smiled and went to her house and opened her front door. WallDra knew what house it would be so he rushed into his house and got changed then went back into Sayori's house.

WallDra: "Sayori? Where are you at?"

He went up the stairs and went to her room. He gently opened the door and saw Sayori in the middle of getting undressed. She stared at him for a few seconds before her eyes widen and covered herself chest with her arms despite her shirt being unbuttoned halfway

Sayori: "AAAHHHHH!"

WallDra backed out and Sayori slammed the door in his face.

WallDra: "Sorry Sayori! I'm sorry for walking in on you getting changed, if it makes you feel any better... I didn't see any part of you unclothed... At least I don't think so..."

Sayori poked her head out of the door and frowned at WallDra who's face was beyond red now.

Sayori: "You should knock next time! That was rude..."

WallDra: "Yeah, I should've knocked but at least this wasn't my house or you would've walked in on me changing."

Sayori's cheek turned red and she shut the door again without saying anything else.

WallDra: "Haha! Got anything to say on that one, hm? Didn't think so."

Sayori opened the door and she was wearing a pair of shorts and a button-up shirt. WallDra walked into her room and sat down on her bed.