𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

Classroom
9:00

After you cooled yourself down, you finally walked back to your classroom, the same monotonous feeling aroused, you didn't remove your glance from the ground, you sat on your daily seat, beside Momo, the rudest girl of the class, your other bully.

"Momo, out of the seat. You are not going to sit here anymore." The voice ranged.

"Why, baby you want to sit with me." Momo's voice brightened when she saw Taehyung standing in front of her seat.

"This is rare for you to start the conversation, but I love that you are changing for me." She kept on talking meanwhile Taehyung got her stuff out of the shared table.

"Take it, and sit elsewhere." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "What do you mean by that baby?" She said clinging to his arms.

He sat on the bench right next to you, adding more weight to your heart "Stop with that word, we are done." He chuckled,

"What are you saying baby, we are a thing, you love me right." He raised his eyebrows, "Actually we were never, no one had feelings and we both know that, so better get lost."

Momo knew that she would never be able to win against him, accepting her defeat she settled in a random seat, still muttering unclear words.

You sat silently beside him, neither you had the guts nor you dared to look at him. Your mind buzzed at an alarming rate, struggling to find what he wanted to do.

Taehyung POV

Sitting beside her, I first time admired her face. Her large eyes and chubby cheeks. She was the weakest girl in the school according to me. But she actually has the greatest tolerance capability. Her power to keep things inside herself attracts me.

Especially since yesterday, I never expected to see her getting diagnosed in hospital, it felt really upsetting when I saw her there inside the oncologist cabin. It's the rarest of the rare thing that I visit my father in his hospital, Because of our different point of view, we basically don't have conversations.

Overhearing their conversation made me regret my own decisions for the first time ever.

Flashback
Yesterday 20:00

"Child, it's better if you stay in your home for a month until you are operated on, the tumor is growing, it will be better if you rest more." My father said with concern.

"As you said, doctor, I have chances of survival, maybe less but I have, so I won't quit living, if I get bedridden I fear I may not stand again, also if this is the last time of my life, I want to explore the world, I don't want to die hugging bed." She said in an optimistic tone.

I mentally stabbed myself a billion times, the girl I hated for a year for being weak, was actually the strongest. The one who has enormous courage to handle the worst circumstances.

Present

No matter how hard I tried to start a conversation with her, I got disappointed every time, though I wasn't expecting any good response from her. After what I did with her, I do deserve punishment for it. But her reaction was the same every time, she didn't bother changing her expressions a little.

I swear to God, this is my first time, I made these many efforts to have conversations with someone and she is just ignoring me as fuck.

Losing my mind I held her elbow to turn her to my side, "What do you want me to do so that you can forgive me?"

She gave me a double look, and pushed my hands away from her, "Just do one thing, don't talk to me ever, don't do anything for me, just stay away from me."

Finally, she kept her emotions in words and busted. I got the answer to my question, but I wasn't sure if I had to follow it.

My guilt was suppressing my thoughts of helping her, my guilt was convincing me to do according to what she said, I can't hurt her anymore. Nodding I walked out of the class.

Author's POV

The classes were over, the pain in your abdomen increased and it was hampering your movements, you sighed in relief before stepping out of the classroom because Taehyung wasn't around, he took your words seriously and you were happy for that.

Walking through the silent corridors, all of a sudden you were pulled inside a dark place, where you were not able to see anything, but the stinking odor of the surroundings hinted that you were inside the washroom.

And in a sudden jerk, you were locked inside one of the small toilets. "Who are you? Open the door?" "Someone help me" you bashed the door many times, with a hope if anyone will open it for you.

Crying in your helplessness, one of your hands supported your stomach while the other banged the door, "I hate you Kim Taehyung." These were the words you keep on repeating.