𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 5

Taehyung POV

Why does this girl have a really weird list that she wants to do? Does she really want to see the night sky lying in an open sky bed? That's easy. Then she wants to do a paper dance in an amusement park? Okay! She wants someone to feed her ice cream.

My mind is seriously buzzing right now, she has only 5 things in her bucket list. But they are ridiculous, as simple as sleeping under open sky, and eating ice cream. Well see miss y/n, I am going to fulfill it for you and get my forgiveness from you.

I don't know why, I can't stop smiling, I shuffled around in my bed, and my brain was trying the best to make her words turn into reality. Lying in bed, my hands were high looking at those five points. Well feeding her ice cream is easy, taking her to amusement park and riding in merry go round is also easy, but merry go round is too childish. But still easy, then paper dance in an amusement park is simple too. And sleeping in open shy okay,

How am I supposed to complete this wish, "I want to confess to my first love." Who is her first love, she is single. She might be waiting to fall in love. Okay Taehyung, prepare yourself to finish the first four. And the last, is hypothetical she doesn't have any first love.

Slowly my eyes turned heavy, so did my heart, why is it pondering, why is my heart beating so fast? "Ugh!! Y/N what you doing to me."

Next day
6:45
(AUTHOR'S POV)

"Come fast y/n," Taehyung shouted while you were still surprised by his sudden arrival. "Taehyung let me change my clothes." You shouted back on him. Since you live alone in your house it wasn't that awkward for you to have a boy in your house, but it was still a bit awkward Because this was the first time a boy came to your house.

"You have cancer, but you live alone" he said, leaning at the door that you locked from inside, but his expressions were more tense, he was just wondering why you live alone in such a condition. "Are you gonna tell me or not?" he knocked the door a few more times. But you gave no response to him. The silence was increasing his anger more.

"You know how dangerous it can be, there can be emergencies but you are too careless. You can't do a single thing properly. Give me mobile number of your parents, I will give them a nice lecture" he kept on saying and you were still changing silently listening to his mummers, "He acts cute sometimes" you chuckled fixing your shoes, you opened the door, just to encounter Taehyung standing his eyes dark, and his hands folded to his chest tapping his legs.

"Tae, tbh my parents don't know about my condition, neither they care, they send me money and I manage everything with that money and scholarship, after my mom passed away, I lived alone." His eyes were wide, he wasn't surprised by the reason you gave him, but more blown away by how simply you described your pain, he knew how much the feeling of being alone was hurting you but the way you hid it was astonishing him.

"Mr. Kim, now will you bother telling me where you want me to go, with you." You waved your hands in front of his face, and he stood like a pillar, trying to find words to comfort you. "Umm-, actually I thought of going to the amusement park, with you." Pushing the thoughts away, he gave you a smile. "But, what about college-" before you can finish, he held your hands in his warm grip, walking slowly towards the door, "I don't care about classes and you are the topper."

"Sometimes, I wonder why you even changed, just to irritate me more." You twisted your lips, while he gave you a cute little pout, using his facial expressions to get forgiveness for what he just did.