𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 9

Storming out of the room, the shower of tears wetted your cheeks, the mere idea of being called "helpless" was clenching your heart, from the day your mother passed away, you were alone and managed everything for yourself, that the other kids can't even think of. And being alone was not your choice, it was the only option available.

With passing time, the speed of your foot slowed down and your steps aimed to an unknown destination, tears came out, and your hands lacked the motivation to wipe them off, you continued walking. Until the additional water from the sky banged against your skin, slowly one after the other raindrop drained you, and your tears camouflaged with it.

"Eomma- '' you sobbed looking at a child playing with his mother under an umbrella. "WHY, Eom-ma why did y-ou lea-ve me like t-his? Why do I h-ave to face it a-ll alone? Why it's m-e who has to face this? Why didn't you ta-ke me along with y-ou?" Your knee lost its strength under the terrible pain of your heart, and your body glued to the wet street, you let out your cries in one of the dark alleys.

"Because she knew that her daughter is the strongest girl ever born" a similar voice caught your attention, you knew who it was rather than looking at him your eyes held low. "Because your mom wants you to get all the happiness of the world, your mom wants you to fight till the end and your mom wants you to win the harsh battle of life" he continued coming closer to you, kneeling to your figure, Taehyung hung his jacket over your shoulders, covering your head with an umbrella he kept mum for a few minutes.

His words remained uncensored in your mind and your body behaved like a machine that was turned off. "Y/N, your mom wants you to be happy." He said in a convincing tone. Finally, your body lost the stiffness and your cries went louder, your hands covering your face, which had a bluish tint due to rain. "Taehyung, I am not helpless" you managed to say, but your eyes can't collect the courage to look right into his eyes.

"Who said you are helpless, you're not. You are the strongest y/n" he raised your head to his eye contact and you snaked your hands around his chest, resting your head against his body, you let the remaining tears out while he kept on caressing your back saying good things to you.

The time passed, you both sat in the rain for more 10mins, you hid into his arms a little more, it took you minutes to clear the prejudice thinking about helplessness. Your sobs slowly fainted and you raised your head to look at Taehyung, his eyes were red just like his nose, you left a chuckle, "let's go."

You finally decided to listen to Taehyung, he was right, you can't manage everything alone, you both walked back to his mansion. Though his dad is alive still he decided to live alone, after the death of his mother he never tried to be close with his dad, ultimately pulling himself to the utmost distance from his only parent.

You looked around the house, your eyes amazed at the quality of the interior, you almost drooled over the scenery, "You are all wet, you need to change" Taehyung gave a little shrug on your shoulder. "Oh, I forgot-" you gave out a lame smile. "Wow, is this the same girl who was crying so hard 5 mins ago?" Taehyung teased you with tinkles and you jumped laughing.

"What do you mean that this is the only bed in your big house?"