𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 18

The sun was on the horizon, radiating the last few rays of light, her beauty shine in the crimson shy. Making it impossible for me to divert my gaze to anywhere else. "By the way y/n, you know me nicely." "Yes, I do. But why are you asking it all of a sudden?" "Because the reason you gave today to Momo for why I dated her was absolutely correct." She left a sigh and immediately smiled. 

"Then let me ask you a question," she paused for a second looking at my face, probably deciding whether to ask or not. "Say it already" I poked her cheeks. "Are you a virgin?" The vanilla cream choked my throat, what kind of question is that. Gulping my saliva, I scratched my neck, keeping my eyes low, I don't know why I am hesitating "yes, I am. To be honest I never kissed." 

"Ha ha ha-" her existence disappeared Because she started laughing. Laughing like a demon. "hey, everyone is looking. Stop it" but with no impact she kept on laughing, clapping to herself as if I cracked "joke of the century". "Yah, do you think I am a f#ckboy, " still laughing. This girl is on my nerves right now. "So how many boys you slept with, huh- tell me?" I smirked and she stopped laughing, still controlling her laughter, because of my enraged look. "Same-," we both busted laughing at the same time, communicating in an alien language that only our hearts could decode. 

"I read it somewhere that kissing can be hazardous and you may die due to breathlessness." I shared with her some of my then created scientific logics behind that.

She gave a full look to me, with her lovely expressions she pulled my neck, the next second her lips rested upon mine. Eyes widened, my heart is about to burst. Intense shock hit me, Am I dreaming? If it's a dream please don't wake me up? All this seems like a dream but is reality. Her palms resting on my neck, she tiptoed to my height, stealing from me my first kiss. 

My body lost control of itself, the ice cream fell from my hands, happiness flush like an electric shock and I wrapped my hands around her, deepening the kiss. We both lost in the moment. The kiss became passionate, our movements synced together, our heart beat matched. Taking a step further, I took the dominance for the kiss. For a few more seconds we shared the heated moment, and then she decided to unhook our lips.

The next we encountered each other's glittering eyes, that had a lot to say, the heat of our faces wasn't hidden. "Pabo, look nothing happens, it’s all your stupid excuses."  She smacked my head. Did she kiss me just to prove me wrong? Or she kissed me because she loves me. Her sentence increased the perplexity of my mind, well there is only one way to find it.

Taking control of her body, I pinned her fragile figure to my car, without any pause I covered her lips with mine, leaving no room for words. We both once again lost in our worlds, our lips moved in sync. Each second defined the delicacy of the moment. Her eyes closed with a force, she applied more strain on my shirt, making a tiny fist with my clothing. Minutes later our lips parted. 

She kissed me because she loves me. Without vocabulary I got the answer to my unsaid question, I am only one step left to make her mine. Mine forever. The final words "I love you" were missing. Gently with no force, her cheeks pressed with my chest. I caressed her hair, I took a deep breath, "Y/N, I wanted to confess that I seriously love you". 

All of a sudden her weight on my body increased, "y/n, y/n are you okay" her body lacked balance, her eyes half open as if he will be closing any time soon. I patted her cheeks "Y/N, open your eyes," my entire body started trembling for what I was encountering. "Y/N, I am sorry. Don't go. Hmm, don't lose hope. I am here" I lost all control of my words when the red liquid started oozing out of her nose. "Y/N stay strong. I am with you." My words faded at the end of the sentence when eyelids joined leaving no room to look into her eyes. "Y/N-"