Their First Meeting

The moon was perched high into the sky as the light shined over the leaf village. The stars did little to keep the darkened world lit. A lot of people didn't like when the sun set and the moon came out after. It didn't give them the same safety and security that the sun offered, but for one person, being bathe in the moonlight was always calming to him.

There was somebody standing on the branch, a mask resting over his nose and mouth. His very facial features besides his eyes being masked. Those stormy eyes that reflected the moonlight was the only thing that could be seen.

He gazed up at the moon. Blinking as he heard rustling. Quickly turning to his left he saw somebody yawn and lean again the trunk of the tree. His arms were folded and he opened his eyes to look at the person wearing a mask.

The person casually laying against the trunk had dark hair and Raven features. He kept yawning as if he had never received a good night of sleep. He looked as if it took too much pressure just to keep his eyes open. However he opened his eyes and they stared at the stormy grey like eyes.

"What are you doing out here?" The sleepy one spoke, his head tilted as if he was waiting on an answer. However the teen with the mask on just stood there. He was figuring out a way to get out of this without having to fight. He would really hate for his plans to get fucked up.

"Well that's fine, you don't have to tell me." The teen with the stormy eyes watched as the male sighed, he saw those raven eyes closed for a minute before he jumped off the branch. The minute he did he could see the tree being covered in shadows.

"Fuck they sent a Nara. Careful Kit."

Said Kit didn't come to fight. However it looks as if he had no choice. The Nara followed him to the roof and pulled a Kunai. The Kit kept dodging, he didn't want to engage and add even more crimes to his growing crime record.

His black and red hair moved quickly as he missed a punch to the face.

"I really hate exerting myself in a fight so if you could come peacefully." He said calmly, the Kit still hadn't answered the Nara, his eyes widened when he managed to step on and explosive tag.

Clicking his teeth, he propelled himself back to barely miss the explosion that caught part of his pant leg. He watched as the guy scoffed and lit a cigarette.

"You are good. I can't seem to catch you with my shadows, and you keep avoiding my traps. However." The Kit looked and saw that he was standing surrounded by Explosive tags, darting around the trees he saw that he really was stuck.

The Nara had a real knack of thinking so far ahead into a battle, depending on his brain not brute force, being methodical.

That made the Kit a little ticked off. He hadn't wanted to do this however.

He closed his eyes, he allowed the Nara to continue with his speech, before he opened his eyes. His eyes that he never liked to use because it always seemed to bring him back to that retched clan.

Soon he was able to avoid all of the tags, he pulled out some Ninja wire and tossed it on the Nara who had managed to find him. He watched as the guy was tied up. The Kit kept his eyes activated, and he went to speak.

"No way you are bringing me in Nara." Was what he said but the Nara only smiled, The Kit went to move only to realize not only had he caught the Nara, but the Nara had caught him.

"Sorry, Hokage ordered me to bring the red and blacked haired teen in." Kit watched as the Nara laid on the ground and he mimicked the same action.

"I always hated how smart those humans genetically were."

"Yeah I'm starting to understand why."

"Get comfortable princess. We'll be here until somebody finds us, might as well take a nap." The Kit heard the Nara say to which he responded.

"Fuck off Nara."

Which made the Nara chuckle.

*

Ah Hey! So obviously it's Enemies to Lovers but it's my first time writing on this prompt so it might not progress well and or translate the way I wanted it too but oh well! I'll just write more books and develop a better enemies to lovers plot!

-Amiyah