The Audacity

Kakashi sat in the tower. The younger of the two in here looked towards the older. Minato folded his arms and looked towards Kakashi.

"Have you gotten anything? Any crimes? What is the point of me being here if there isn't a way for you to get rid of the fucking brat!" Kakashi placed his hands on his cheek.

"Minato, you are yelling at me like I'm your wife. Fix your tone." Minato looked to Kakashi and sighed heading over to him.

"I know this is taking long, however I have Shikamaru on the inside. He's actually married to Naruto and whenever Naruto lets something slip, he'll be in cuffs." Kakashi hummed and moved a strand hair from Minato's face.

"Then we lock Shikamaru up for confessing and all lose ends are tied." Kakashi said, blue eyes holding his eye.

"You have taught me how to be methodical." Kakashi said leaning back. Minato smiled and walked over to Kakashi. Leaning down and humming.

"You are the best Kakashi, I don't think I could repay you." Kakashi leaned forward and spoke.

"Of course you can, you can give me something that I always crave." Minato and Kakashi looked at one another before smiling.

"Of course." Minato went to lean down and kiss Kakashi until the door was being pounded on. Minato grew annoyed, and there was a voice.

"Lord Fifth, open up please." Kakashi and Minato shared a look but let the seal drop. Minato stood a litttle straighter and looked to the door opening.

"Ugh God. I hope you both weren't fucking." Menma said, brushing the dirt off his clothes. Sasuke was humming and headed to sit on the couch.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be home with your mother?" Minato asked, and Menma spoke.

"Mother is with her son. Just not her oldest." Menma said, and everybody looked at Menma.

"Mother, you came to see me?" Naruto said, he ushered his mother on the couch while the Nara males were playing a game of Shogi.

"I'll make you some Tea." Naruto said and Kushina watched as the Nara's made no move to question why she was here, and she was surprised that Naruto didn't outright kill her.

"You were never the enemy Lady Kushina." Shikamaru said as he kept his eyes on the game. Shikaku nodded his head while Naruto held a cup of tea to his mother.

"Though I don't understand why you couldn't give me to another family, I believe the only thought that was coursing through your head was saving me from Minato and Danzo." Naruto sat next to Kushina, the woman looked close to tears.

"Don't cry! Hey why don't I tell you about my life?" Kushina wiped the tears that fell and nodded, closing her eyes and smiling she spoke.

"Yeah, tell me all about your life Naruto." So Naruto and Kushina talked while the Nara's played the game.

In the tower, Menma folded his arms. Sasuke was sitting on the couch letting Menma do all the talking. Though it was Sasuke's brother too, right now Menma was pissed.

"You know what father. You are a sad excuse of a man and I'm glad my child won't ever get to meet you." Minato blinked, he looked at his son.

"What are you talking about Menma?" Menma sighed and closed the door, placing a seal and looking to the duo.

"You are abusive. You beat mother multiple times, telling the hospitals that she was just coming home from a mission. Then you sleeping and secretly dating your Genin as well as your sons Jounin sensei for years." Sasuke hummed as he leaned up, looking at those blue eyes that made his little brothers life hard, as well as his best friends.

"Then you encountered Naruto in the lands when he was twelve and tried to rape him, beat him and then tried to murder him. Thankfully the Kyuubi saved him." Sasuke said and Minato stood there, while Kakashi spoke.

"You two have come up with a lot of creative ideas. Why don't we talk about this like adults?" Kakashi started but then he froze, and then he realized he couldn't move.

"Mom, me and Shikamaru are heading out. You and Shikaku stay here and start dinner maybe?" Naruto said coming out to see his mother and Shikaku in the kitchen talking over cookies.

"Sure, tell Sasuke and Menma to come back with you both." Kushina said, Shikaku sighed.

"Troublesome." Shikaku said.

"Of course, bye now." They left in a cloud of smoke, and the minute the got on the office, Shikamaru had a hold of Minato and Kakashi in his shadows.

"Kakashi would you like to explain the reason you were covering for Minato?" Shikamaru asked, dropping the honorific in favor of not outright killing the bastards.

"Menma! Sasuke! You are the best brothers ever." Naruto said shoving the duo, the two of them smiled down at Naruto, laughing at him.

"I mean it. Thank you for everything you have done for me, you both are the best brothers I could ever ask for."

"Of course, we are family." Menma said and Sasuke ruffled his hair, Naruto sighed and stood in the middle of his brothers, looking at the duo.

"Can I kill them? I mean you've both already killed everybody else?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru hummed.

"Why don't we hear Kakashi out? He was willingly sleeping with a woman beater, a man who tried to rape a twelve year old child and lastly he slept with a man who still thinks he's getting out of here alive." Shikamaru said, and a Naruto stopped in his tracks.

"Ugh you know what I'm thinking?" Naruto asked, and everybody looked at him.

"I'm killing them?"

"Yeah of course. Go kill them." Naruto said and everybody was confused until violet eyes bled red. Menma and Sasuke hummed and sat on the couch. Shikamaru headed to the couch as well to sleep while Naruto slept in his mindscape

"I took care of the Kit. I've done more than anybody in this world has done for him, and I'm honored that he trusted me with this task. I will not let him down." Kurama's voice said.

Minato and Kakashi wanted to head somewhere but Menma dropped a seal and it activated.

"Whoops, looks like none of us is going anywhere. Well Kyuubi do your worst." Menma said as he looked close to bed like Shikamaru.

Sasuke just watched the carnage as the last two people who wanted to condemn his brother was dead. Sasuke stood up and started leaving evidence and footprints leading to believe this is another's doing.

The minute Kurama was done, they watched as he burned the bodies so they wouldn't be recognizable.

"Kushina wants you all to eat together. Somebody wake Shikamaru up to carry his mate." Kurama's gave control back to Naruto who only collapsed and continued to sleep as if he wasn't sleeping among dead bodies.

"Let's just carry them both, they are sleeping and to my understanding they both sleep like rocks." Sasuke said scooping Naruto up and Menma hummed tossing Shikamaru over his shoulder like he was some damsel in distress.

"They must be a match made in heaven. Sleeping as hard as this." Menma said and Sasuke shrugged.

"Naruto likes him and he treats Naruto well. That's all that matters." Menma agrees and they made it to the Nara compound on time before Kushina started yelling.

*