The Damn Nara Brain PT 2

Naruto woke up cold and alone. He sat up in the bed and his darted around. He couldn't even sense Shikamaru in the home. He hadn't gotten better, the mysterious cold sweats and shivers only calmed when Shikamaru was near him. He was tired, and annoyed with himself. He had been sick for about four days now and he really wanted to be over this.

Naruto sat up in the bed covered in a blanket, his back against the wall as he waited for Shikamaru. He didn't know where he was, his mind muddled together with a thought running around his brain. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I'm having a heat." Naruto said softly, and Kurama sighed within him.

"Though it didn't manifest like heats usually do." Kurama said and Naruto sighed.

"I miss Shikamaru, I really crave him." Naruto said to himself. While Kurama hummed within him.

"You know your fox still didn't accept him right." Naruto didn't say anything, blinking calmly.

"I really want his children." Naruto said flat out ignoring Kurama who only rolled his eyes and headed back to sleep. Shikamaru was walking around the village grabbing things, then he stumbled upon something he thinks Naruto would like and so he grabbed that and headed home with the other things.

Shikamaru hummed as he waved to Choji and Ino. The both of them smiled and waved back before asking Shikamaru to tell Naruto hello. Shikamaru headed back to the room and saw Naruto sleeping against the wall.

"Princess, I got you something." Shikamaru said and he watched Naruto's eyes opened, Naruto blinked and watched as Shikamaru ran a hand through His black hair, closing his eyes as Shikamaru massaged his scalp while he kissed his forehead.

"You got me something? Is it medicine because there is no need to...." Shikamaru handed Naruto the bag. The Kitsune raised a brow and tilted his head, calmly opening the bag before he felt his heart pounding.

"Mate. I accept him as a mate." Naruto heard his inner fox say, his eyes fell into a slanted gaze and Shikamaru sat on the bed. He lifted Naruto's chin to make their eyes the same level.

"Will you be my mate?" Shikamaru asked and Naruto nodded, as well as he could only to have Shikamaru lean in and kiss Naruto.

Their first kiss shared and Naruto was melting a little more than he usually would. Wanting to hurry this along. However Shikamaru took it slow, he slowly laced his hands in Naruto's hair, Naruto moved to sit in Shikamaru's lap, to be surrounded by the very scent that made him happy.

Shikamaru pulled away, he looked at Naruto's eyes. He spoke softly, leaving little kisses as he spoke.

"You've been in heat for four days, sorry it took so long. I was looking for the perfect mating gift." Naruto kept his eyes closed as Shikamaru showered him with love and affection.

Naruto wondered if this was the same Shikamaru that hated his very being. Only for him to realize that this was the same Shikamaru when he felt a hand at his throat.

"I've always wondered." Shikamaru said licking Naruto's cheek. He smiled as he felt Naruto shudder. Somebody really was a masochist behind that Sadist personality.

"If you really did have a choking kink Naruto." Naruto closed his eyes as he felt Shikamaru tightened a little. Shikamaru sighed and kissed Naruto's nose.

"Though I guess we can explore your kinks together, I know that you want a child but that might have to wait next heat." Shikamaru watched as Naruto's expression dropped, he wasn't sure if his reaction was real or just his emotions overreacting.