Chapter 18: Who

Josies P.O.V

"Hope I'm serious, I'm going to be fine" I told Hope as I was putting my suitcase into the jet. For the past week Hope and I had been working on the project for the art center. I was kinda worried that she had neglected her other duties in order to help me but she assured me that everything was okay. What made things a little better was that according to Hope, Penelope had resigned do to unfortunate circumstances. So Lizzie was now Hopes new secretary and boy was she giving her more hell then what she put me through when I first started working there. Currently I was on my way to Virginia to talk to a few businesses that had partnered with Hope in the past. I was determined to get them on board with this project so I told Hope I wanted to go alone.

"Okay hope seriously let go of me I have to go" I tried pushing the girl off me as she help onto me with a death grip

"It's my private jet I can send it off whenever I want, and I don't want you to go yet" she whined. With the help of Lizzie I finally got Hope to let go. I kissed the girl once more and gave a hug to my twin before walking up the jet stairs.

"I love you" Hope grabbed my arm pulling me back into another kiss.

"I love you too" I gave her one last peck before making my way up the jet stairs. I looked out the window and waved at them one last time.

Landing in Virginia was one of the scariest things Ever. I felt like I did back when I moved to Europe. It was new and I was in a way alone. Hope went over the plan with me last night and I was replaying it in my head. I was to go to one of the branches and explain to them the idea I had, and convince them to send a few members to New Orleans to work on the project front line. Simply enough right?

____________FLASHBACK_________

Narrator P.O.V

During the beginning of 8th grade year Josie and Hope were surprised when they compared their classes. The two somehow had the same exact classes. When they met in 5th grade they only talked during recess and lunch, 6th grade they were lucky to have at least 2 classes, while in 7th they had at least half. Now, they had all of them.

It wasn't until Mr. Martin was talking to another teacher in the halls before class, talking about how Josie was the only one who was able to keep Hope from getting in trouble and actually doing work that they decided to stick them together like glue. And sure enough it worked. Sorta.

Mr. Martin had gotten some kind of doctorate in seating arrangements or something during 7th grade because he analyzed and scrutinized and practically baptized the seats they had to sit in. And of course he decided to seat Josie next to Hope. After all Josie was the smartest girl in class and always took one for the team answering the questions no one dared raise their hand to.

However Josie would sometimes get cared away in the eyes of the other students when her answers were usually complete dissertations; her projects were always turned in early and used as a weapon against the rest of class. Teachers always hold her project up and say 'this is what I'm looking for, class. This is an example of A-plus work'. Add all the extra credit she does to an already perfect score and she never gotten less than 120 percent.

However the truth of it was, Josie only did that in order to help Hope. Turn her work early to focus all her attention on helping her and make sure she wasn't slacking off. Josie knew Hope was smart but she never put any effort into anything. That's why she never cared when Hope would take quick glances when they would be taking tests. Hell Josie even wrote slightly big and neat because of it. And when Josie sat behind Hope she would whisper the answers. Josie never liked the Idea of Cheating but she knew if Hope didn't pass her classes she would flunk a grade.