Chapter 28: Please, Be Patient With Me

Roman looking out the his office window while he is listening to 2 other people talking behind him. He turns and sits back down on his chair looking at Penelope and Ethan standing in front of him. He grabs his tablet from his desk and begins to look over a few documents. "Mikaelson industries is opening their art center in a month, and even after the production crisis. It Came stronger than what I'd expected. Little does she know that the delay on her craft project is only the beginning of Sienna's take over of Mikaelson. She could of prevented it if she hadn't rejected me. But now she won't be able to stop what I have in store." Roman laughed placing the tablet back down. Ethan and Penelope joined him.

"I just can't wait to see the look on Hope Mikaelson face when she finds out she lost her overseas sales partners to us." Ethan laughed.

"Penelope, how's your progress on your little girlfriend" Roman pointed at Penelope grabbing her attention.

"It could of gone better but Hope keeps getting in the way. Other then that I've tried to access Mikaelson books but everything has been changed and they're harder to come by than expected. Josie couldn't help since she also forgot the passwords. But that's not her fault." Penelope rolled her eyes and sat down on the chair crossing her arms.

"Wasn't it you who told me something was off with her finances? Now you tell me you can't get her books? Maybe if you stop chasing after your little crush you'd have them by now.." Roman scold his friend.

"Please we both know it's the truth. My sources in finance told me Hope has been requesting for money but has never explained what she is doing with it. But...because she is the CEO, the department doesn't dare ask questions." Penelope handed Roman her phone in order to show him the text messages.

"What about the amount? Did your sources give you an exact number?" Roman asked looking through the phone.

"I heard it's substantial. My sources said it definitely exceeds millions." Penelope laughed.

"Hope Mikaelson, multi-Billionaire looks righteous, but she can't resist the temptation of money. My guess, she's been embezzling Mikaelson's Industries money without anyone knowing. I had intended to destroy her ego after I take her company. But who would have known that such a brilliant mind has such dirty hands." Roman get up from his seat and walks towards Penelope. "Locate her transaction details fast. You two keep an eye out. Ethan you may go" Ethan nods his head and walks out of romans office. Roman hand Penelope a glass of whiskey before sitting down on his desk.

"You just wait, Hope Mikaelson. Your glory days are numbered. It is only a matter of time. Soon your company will be mine and so will Josie" Penelope laughed as she took a sip of her drink.

_______FLASHBACK_______

Hope was waiting outside of Josie house waiting for the younger girl. As soon as she heard the window of the girls room open, Hope looked up and got into her stance ready to catch the girl. Josie didn't hesitate when she jumped out the window and like always Hope caught her tightening her hold.

"Are you sure about this Jos" Hope raised a brow.

"No need to put a break on this, it's going down." Josie smiled and tapped her friends shoulder to put her down. Hope simply smiled and placed the girl on the ground, taking her hand as they made their way out of the backyard and off the property.