☆Chapter one☆

It was an unusual thing that all 3 of the bestfriends jschalt, George and skeppy all did graduate they really didn't do well in school, only b+'s or b-'s stuff like that.
Jschalt was talking to them when he said something about his crush an e-boy but really has fluffy hair and liked to play music. It was obvious who he was talking about so skeppy and George weren't that flattered about it. The boy he was talking about was a kid named "Willbur soot" a kid that was in all of jschalts classes and they actually became friends made a few videos on YouTube together too. Well the 3 other boys bad, dream, and Wilbur soot were totally NOT suprised about there sussessful way of getting to graduate of course they got all a+'s like the smartasses they were but bad wasn't like that he was really sweet, helpful to people, and never bragged about his grades. When the day of moving into there apartment the 2 groups moved in it was chill. No fighting or anything. Bad and skeppy were actually secretly dating so they had a bit of fun I guess you could say. They just unpacked then talked for awhile got lunch and then George texted the group chat.

                                                        3 musketeers group lmao
    Gogy_: hey guys I'll be over in like an hour I'm just with my family rn trying to spend some time with them :)

Skeppy_: okay me and my boyfriend are already here!

Goat_jschaltt: okay just getting coffee it's like 6 AM lmao 😂

Skeppy_: LOL WAIT IT IS?

Gogy_: damn get your ass on that plane already damn,,

Goat_jschaltt: DAMN GIRL MY FLIGHT DOESN'T LEAVE IN TILL 8 AM WHY YOU YELLING AT ME?

Gogy_: get your coffee already God damn-

Skeppy_: see yall later. Love you homies 😂💕

Gogy_: love ya bye guys😌💙

Goat_jshaltt: love you stupid 💚

Skeppy giggled and noticed willbur had walked into the house with some bags while bad and him were cuddleing.
"Oh hey Wilbur!" Bad said with a smile turning around
"Hey!" He waved
Skeppy and them talked until an hour later George walked into the door with an hand full of luggage so dream that was in the hall also was coming so he helped George.
"Thanks!" George smiled
"No problem!" Dream smiled back
"Oooo~~~ love birds" bad joked
George blushes and dream just kept helping him with the luggage.
Skeppy looked at his phone "George you know what time it is jschalts state?"
"No clue" George shrugged
"Damn I'll message him then" skeppy shrugged aswell
Skeppy messages jschalt "he said he just got on the plane"
Wilbur looked at skeppy "wait did you say jschalt?"
"Mhm?"
Wilbur blushed "ugh.. why the evil president of lamanburg!"
"He is are best friend also it's just minecraft chill dude.." George sat down and sighed