Allure | Venti

This is not my first oneshot and I doubt it'd be the last. I've deleted several books before this, disappointed by the outcomes. Hopefully, this time, I create oneshots that are.. satisfactory.

The art above is made by me, specifically made for this chapter, though it serves no purpose to the oneshot.

(edit)Not to sound shy or anything, but I would appreciate it if you did not comment about the art and rather, comment about the writing.

Though I understand that I DID place the art there for all to see, it is merely there to serve as my showing of favoritism and love for Venti.

I hope that, in the future, you will not judge me or my writing based on the art alone.

I do sincerely apologize for the length of my introductions. That being said, I hope you enjoy my oneshots.

____________________

There was something alluring about you. Something that always urges the immortal to move closer to you. He didn't know what it was that made you so fascinating; was it the way your hair flew in the winds and bathed under the lukewarm sunlight? Was it the way your beautiful eyes moved, calculating and filled with scrutiny? Was it the way you swung your blade with such confidence he'd never seen before? He didn't know. He doubted he ever will know. Whenever he had a conversation with you, he couldn't help but be so incredibly engaged.

Whether the conversations be about trivial things such as cooking steak or writing, there was nothing that could stop him from being interested in each and every word you utter. Your voice was, he'd say with nothing but love and amazement in his heart, like silk. Smooth, soft, soothing. Too, it reminded him of an Aurora Borealis. Verdant and flamboyant. Circe, he could make a whole book describing your voice alone. And your lips, my god, it drove him so close to insanity, having to prevent himself from just- having a taste of them. Devouring them with his own.

"Venti,"

Blood quickly rushed to his cheeks as the memory of you calling his name on one romantic evening(to him) came to his mind. He gulps, the gentle beating of his heart quickening to a staccato that filled his ears and making his blood flow faster in his veins, muffling the sounds outside. He was, undeniably so, infatuated with you.

...

God, why did you have to be so irritatingly alluring?

____________________

This wasn't how I wanted it to go, but I guess it will have to do.