Prologue

A six year old Sana was happily playing with her shiba inu plushie in the living room, while her parents are packing her things in her room 'cause this is the day that they're going back to Japan.

Sana was happy because she's going to see her grandmother again, after a long vacation in Korea.

"Shi-tan, we're going to ride an airplane again. Yey!" She happily said as she hug tight the plushie.

"I can't wait to see, grandma." Sana added, she was busy hugging the plushie when she heard a soft music.

A soft music that can make you calm, Sana went outside of their house and followed the music until, she stopped in front of her neighborhood.

She slowly unlocks the gate and walked inside until she reaches the door, "Should I knock or just ignore it?" She asked herself, "but I can't just ignore it," she added.

After a minutes of fighting with herself, she just decided to peek through the window. She went there and saw a pale girl playing the piano, "she looks like a tofu." She whispered as she watch the girl play.

The pale girl stopped playing as she felt someone's watching her, she slowly turn her gaze through the window and saw Sana watching her.

A smile form on pale girl's lips and slowly went down to the chair before, walking towards the window, "Annyeong! What is your name?" The pale girl asked but Sana looked at her confusedly.

Sana didn't know how to speak Korean, her parents didn't teach her. The pale girl just frowned at her, "I'm sorry..." Sana bowed.

"I don't understand, what you were saying." She added as she continuously bowing at the girl.

The pale girl just smiled not because she understand what Sana said but because she found it adorable.

"You're so cute."

Sana's eyes widened because she did not expect that, the pale girl speak with her own language.

"Y-You know how to speak Japanese?" She asked the pale girl, as the pale girl nods.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, what's your name?" Sana introduced herself then bows at her, "Your name is also cute, by the way I'm Dahyun but you can call Dubu." The pale girl said while smiling.

"Do you l-"

"Sana-chan! Where are you?" Sana heard her father, "I'm here! Papa!" She shouted back as she waved her hand, so her father noticed her.

"Let's get going, your grandma and grandpa is waiting at our private plane." Her father said, Sana just nod.

But before she walks away, Dahyun quickly holds her hand, "when will you comeback here?" she asked Sana.

"I don't know, Dubu." She replied as she looked down, "As much as I want to hear you play more but we need to go home." Sana added.

Dahyun slowly looked down, she felt something on her heart even though she just met Sana today. Sana noticed that Dahyun's sadness, she looked at her shiba inu plushie that she was holding.

A smiled form on Sana's lips as an idea popped out on her mind, "Dubu, don't be sad." She said and gave her shiba inu plushie.

"Take it, Dubu. I promise that I'll be back here, I just don't know when but I'll be back." Sana said, Dahyun holds the plushie.

"Her name is Shi-tan, take care of her." She added as she bid a goodbye and runs away.

"Sana-chan! When you come back here I promise that, I will play the song that I composed." Dahyun shouted.

Sana just nod before going back to their house, as her parents waiting for her. "Are you ready, Sana-chan?" Her mother asked.

"Yes, Mama." Sana answered and smiled at her mother, "Let's go." Her father said as they went outside and ride their car.

She peeked through the window and saw Dahyun, hugging her plushie. A plushie that will seal all of the promise that they made.