An Early Let Out

Harry and everyone else in the school were woken from an announcement by Dumblethord that boomed through the speakers. "EVERYONE PLEASE WAKE UP AND PACK YOUR BAGS, THERE HAS BEEN A DISRUPTION AT THE SCHOOL EVERY STUDENT WILL RETURN HOME FOR THURSDAY AND FRIDAY ALONG WITH SATURDAY, YOU WILL ALL RETURN ON SUNDAY STAY SAFE. EACH STUDENT WILL LEAVE TO THE TRAIN STATION AN A HOUR WAKE UP AND PACK A BAG" he said over the speaker then cut out every student was up and about by now. 

 "Harry did you hear," Hermonie asked as she walked into the boy's room with an already packed suitcase. "yes 'monie I'm sure we all did," Harry said as he threw his legs over his bed and put on a baby blue shirt and whitewashed jeans "I'm going to pack my bag, then go get Draco, cause I refuse to let him go over to that Malfoy residents and they abuse him" Harry stated as he rushed and packed a suitcase.

 "Ok, well me, Ron, and ginny will tell the Weasleys to come get us, see you in a couple of days harry," Hermonie said and with that, she waved by and stormed down the hall and started to lecture ron how he should be ready by now. Harry waved slightly and gave a small chuckle before grabbing his phone, wand, and suitcase and heading down to the Slytherin boys dormitory he made it quick and banged upon Draco's door. After the third knock Draco swung open the door "oh, good morning harry come in" Draco said and walked back into his room and zipped his suitcase up. "Good morning kitten, are you ready don't act like I forgot you promised if the school ever made us go back home-" Harry was cut off by Draco

 "-that I would go with you, yes I know I have my suitcase packed but I must get dressed now close your eyes or turn around," Draco said and Harry spun around and closed his eyes.  "whew, ok, done," Draco said harry spun around once, more and opened his eyes to see Draco in an oversized baby pink sweater that reached his knees and knee-high pink socks with fishnets and leather gloves on with his suitcase in one hand. Harry reluctantly stopped himself from pinning Draco to the wall and fucking him then and there but he didn't even know if Draco liked him.  

He still remembered the kiss they shared last night it was such an...intament, a loving, carefree moment that ended as fast as it happened. "Now let's go, my fathers let me know they would be at the train station in fifty minutes on the dot," Harry said, and with that Draco said goodbye to his friends he tried hard not to show his fear when Blaise hugged him. Draco smiled and shrugged the cringe off, he and harry continued down the hall, out of the school, down a crowded street, and to the train station.

"HARRY" screamed Remus in joy he ran up to the young fellow and embraced him in a big hug he looked to his right to see Draco standing next to harry and the somewhat revealing outfit he was in. "Draco, don't worry harry already explained everything," Remus said making Draco blush from somewhat embarrassment. "t-thank you r-r-Remus for welcoming me into you and Sirius's..home" Draco cursed himself for stuttering but he was shy, "no need," Sirius said finally speaking up "let's go now shall we" and with that, the four got in the car and made their way to home. Once they pulled into the driveway of the quiet large quaint cabin Draco and harry got out first the adults followed shortly after once inside the home Sirius began to explain things. 

 "Now, Draco you and harry will share a room, the bathroom is right next to his on the right, me and Remus's room is down the second hall if you need anything else let us know" and with that Draco nodded, pulled out his phone and he and walked to harry's room. "Your room is quite nice I like the setup," Draco said and plopped down in the middle of the bed on his stomach kicking his legs back and forth swinging them side to side showing his ass a little. Harry cleared his throat "mhm, I suppose, I suppose it is"  harry took Draco's suitcase and sat it in a corner along with his own. Draco began to watch anime on his phone.

 "what anime ya watching," harry asked as he laid on top of Draco "hunter x hunter, although it is quiet pissing me off" Draco answered "why?" harry asked thinking he already knew the answer though "gon, he's such a pissy baby, I fucking hate him like this bitch won't let pitou heal kogumi because he wanna fight her for kite, like she offered this boy her body parts and then he had the dam nerve to tell killua that he didn't care about kite because he was being to calm, like after all the shit killua than did for gon, gon is just never grateful I can't count how many dam times killua has saved his ass hell almost died for him. AND the anime is getting boring because Hisoka, illumi, kurapika, and leorio are not in the anime right now" Draco explained never taking his eyes off his phone screen as he watched the anime as if life was depending on it. Harry let out a chuckle and watched the anime with Draco the boys had been watching for five hours they were called to the kitchen for dinner.

"Boys come eat" Remus called Draco turned off his phone and walked to the kitchen with harry. The four sat and ate after they were finished Draco spoke "I'm going to go get in the shower" they nodded and Draco left Harry went to his room put on some boxers and a shirt. Draco exited the bathroom in a blue crop top fishnets knee-high baby blue socks and that was all. he laid next to harry under the covers and spoke "um...harry can you...can you cuddle me" harry was shocked by what the other male had asked, but he soon spooned Draco and earned a sleepy "thank you....good...night" from Draco and with that the males went to sleep.