TO HOGWARTS WE GO!

WARNING: rape (there will probably be a trigger warning in EVEY chapter and I'm just now realizing it) (this is edit months later it took me MONTHS to put trigger warnings sorry)

                                                  Draco and Harry collided together as they peacefully slept in each other's arms. "WAKE UP, TME TO GO I HOPE YOUR STUFF IS PACKED" Remus yelled he looked and saw their stuff was indeed not packed. Sirius rolled his eyes and did a spell with the wave of his hand and the boy's things were in suitcases. "mmm, where?" Harry said as he slowly stood out of bed making sure to not wake up Draco. 

"well bloody fucks son do you want to be late to school," Sirius said harry laughed and did a spell with his wand and got him and Draco dressed while his dads stood there tapping their feet. "wake him up" Sirius said getting an eye roll from harry. "kitten~ wake up" "no" "please" Draco peeked open his eyes the need to obey him made him speak "ok daddy". Sirius and Remus were shocked by this but didn't speak, just stifled giggles.

 Draco sat up and tried to stand once he didn't fall he smiled "yay! I can walk again!!" he squealed. "what did you wake me up for?" "We have school kitty" "ugh, school means judgey stares and jugdey stares mean pissed off pansy and pissed off pansy means detention, and detention means coming back to the common room later, and that means...Blaise, seeing Blaise..." Draco finally said what all the words were leading up to.

 "ill protect you" harry promised Draco nodded and had his smile back "well now, TO HOGWARTS WE GO!" Remus screamed and the four males were transported to the train station. "bye! Remus and Sirius" Draco said with a wave he was grateful that they let him stay there it meant a lot to him. "bye dad's I love you," Harry said they waved and got on the bus.

 as they walked down the aisles they saw pansy and hermonie "BABY, DRACO HOW ARE YOU," Pansy said as she ran over like she was in a track race. "hi mom" Draco joked and hugged her. "harry, how have you been," Harmonie said as she crept from behind her girlfriend pansy "good," he said "now come," hermonie said with a smile and took Harry's hand and dragged him to the 16th cart and sat him inside there were snacks and ron who was eating chocolate frogs. "oh, hi harry nice to see ya mate," ron said getting a laugh from harry he missed his friends they were like his family.

"How have you and Draco's relationship been doing," ron asked since pansy told them about it. "good" Harry was cut off by hermonie "have you done it,"  she asked with a smirk "yes quiet a couple of times actually," Harry said like it was nothing. "ew, gross I'm eating over here" ron gagged as he ate his popcorn on a stick. "hahaha, how are you and pansy" harry asked but with a smile, he knew they had already done the deed.

 "boys, hahaha we've been good, she gave me a nickname 'ginger' i just call her pan pan," hermonie said her cheeks flushed. "you're such a bottom, haha" harry joked " well how about you and dray," she said offensively "were good, he got his inheritance early he's a Necko demon I like to play with his ears, I call him kitten but I called him that way before we started dating and also call him kitty," Harry said with a smile.

 "what does he call you?" hermonie and ron asked "...he calls me daddy," Harry said with a wink. ron choked up his rock candy out the window while hermonie had her eyes wide. "wow...wow, he's bold I'm too shy for that" hermonie said while ron calmed down. "hahahhaha" harry laughed "hows school work?" hermonie asked the boys looking serious now.

 "I didn't do any we didn't have homework, and besides I was to busy fucking Draco" harry joked getting a slap on the arm from her"oww" "how about you ron" "... I wouldn't say too bad I have c's in all my classes" hermonie looked glad. "Is Draco doing well..mentally" hermonie asked the golden trio all knew what Draco was going through.