A Real Smile!

Draco woke up in the arms of his lover he wished he didn't have to get up but school started in 20 minutes. "daddy wake up" Draco said in a singing voice "mmm~ yes kitten" "we need to get up and get ready for school" Draco said harry groaned and stood up putting on his school robes. Draco smiled and put his school robes on and the two grabbed their wands and phones. "ok, let's go!" the boys went into the hall filled with kids "I see you're not late!"

 hermonie said as she walked up to them with ron "yeah!" harry said, "hey granger where did you go last night?" Draco asked making hermonie blush. "...with pansy," she said quietly "oh~ how was it?" Draco said hermonie giggled and winked "you'll never know~," she said as the five walked into the dining room. "bye granger, potter, weasly," Draco said as he walked to the Slytherin table" by BABE" harry screamed making Draco blush and people stare wich also rose a couples scream match out of the five

 "ta-ta Malfoy TELL PANSY I SAID GOOD MORNING," hermonie said with a wink as harry and ron sat at the Gryffindor table. "IM SURE YOU ALREADY GAVE HER A MORNING TREAT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" Draco screamed back with a smirk the two giggled as people stared and went to their tables. "your boyfriend would make a great girl bestie," hermonie said as she sat between ron and harry "haha thanks," Harry said as he stuffed his face with a piece of toast he pulled out his phone and sent Draco a text. 

HARRY: kitten you need to eat you haven't eaten all week

KITTEN: I'm not hungry so no

HARRY: I said eat.

KITTEN: ....ugh fine ill eat an APPLE and thats it

HARRY: thank you kitten love you

KITTEN: love you to 

Harry put his phone away and finished his toast he turned around and saw Draco weakly nibbling at an apple he took 6 small nibbles and sat the apple down. Hary was just happy he ate "YOU MAY ALL GO TO CLASS," dumblethord said and the student rushed into the hall some went to charms others transfiguration, and most went to their electives.

     Harry and Draco had the same elective which was MAGICAL CREATURES with hagrid. "Let's head to MAGICAL CREATURES, kitten," Harry said as he caught up with Draco. "ok daddy," Draco said the two met up with hagrid "ok so attendance HARRY," hagrid said "here," Harry said as he took his seat on the outside bench "DRACO" hagrid said. "here!" he said as he took a seat next to harry and laid his head on his lap while hagrid called everyone else so he wouldn't lose any students like last year. 

    "GINNY" "here" she giggled and took a seat next to luna who already had her name called "THEO" a boy name theo just raised his hand and put it down and sat in the back the was a weird Hufflepuff and some others. "Ok class, so today we will be riding a three-headed dog" "wow, what an opportunity," luna said sarcastically, ever since last year she became really mean and evil she only was nice to her girlfriend ginny her style changed as well it was revealing and goth her hair had black streaks in it, she still had her calm demeanor sometimes and her knowledge seeing as she would always be a raven at heart.

     When teachers would tell her to put on her school robes she would refuse her parents gained a big amount of money so she rolls with the rich delinquents ginny stayed a sweet soft girl so they were an odd pair the one thing Draco and harry could relate to.

 "Miss. Lovegood please don't start today" hagrid warned luna flipped him off as she rolled her eyes and pulled her girlfriend into her lap making her giggle. Hagrid sighed "REALES THE HOUND" hagrid yelled a three-headed dog came bursting through metal doors on a strong chain it growled and barked.