"Daddy, I still can't walk~"

Draco woke up and swung his legs over the side o the bed, and stood only to fall face forward with a big 'BOOM'. Harry sat up and looked around, "kitten where are you?" he called "daddy, I still can't walk~"Draco whined, wanting to cry.

 Harry looked over the side of the bed and saw Draco lying face forward on the floor "aww, kitten" Harry stood up and picked Draco up wrapping Draco's legs around his waist. "Looks like I get to dress you today" he teased "what, no you are NOT dressing me m-m nope sorry potter," Darco said as he crossed his arms as he was sat on the bed harry grabbed his chin, "I said I'm dressing you is that clear, and watch your dam tone" harry whispered into his ear "yes daddy," Draco said obeying him.

 "Good kitten," harry praised and walked over to Draco's clothes and picked black fishnets with the shortest black skirt he could find and a black belly shirt. He walked over and dressed Draco "... it's not that bad" Draco admired as his cheeks went pink. "see, now I'm going to get dressed" harry quickly slipped on a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and put on a black short sleeve shirt over it that had a skull in the middle and paired it with black chain jeans he then put Draco on his back and walked out his room. 

Harry made his way into the kitchen and greeted his dad "good morning dad's" "good morning harry" Remus said as he drank his plain black coffee "What's wrong with Draco's legs?" Sirius asked "oh, I guess the inheritance really messed them up cause he can't walk," Harry said with a shrug and sat in a chair switching Draco onto his knee. "mmm, what's for dinner?" Draco asked sleepily as he lazily stretched wincing from the pain in his lower back.

"fuck bloody hell my back" Draco muttered only loud enough for him and harry to hear harry smirked as Draco stopped stretching. "We are having pancakes eggs and bacon," Sirius said and handed harry a plate and a fork while Remus was about to hand Draco a plate Draco began to eat off Harry's just to feel that attachment.

 "no it's fine, ill eat off Harry's," Draco said and stuffed his face with a fork full of eggs harry took a bite of buttery pancakes as he was chewing Draco grabbed his chin and kissed him taking some of his pancakes, and pulled away swallowing the pancake. Sirius and Remus looked in shock, not because of the act between two who use to hate each other.

"Yes, I'm his mate, and yes we're dating," Harry said before his dads could ask. His fathers smiled laughing with a few shrugs and walked out of the kitchen to go do work. Draco swallowed the rest of the eggs and harry finished the pancakes they didn't want the bacon so they scooted the plate away. Draco turned his head to harry and kissed him again the kiss started off soft and passionate and became lustful Draco began to weakly grind on Harry's knee as harry choked him and sucked his neck.

 "ahh~" Draco whimpered quietly as harry rolled Draco's hips for him "mm~ kitten we cant do this right now stop before we get hard" harry whispered Draco obeyed and rested his head on Harry's shoulder. "daddy, I wanna take a walk outside," Draco said "ok" Harry stood up and put Draco on his neck. Draco weighed 120 pounds so he felt like a feather.

 "I and Draco are going on a walk!" harry shouted to his dads and exited the house and walked the sidewalk. "Kitten, " harry called to his boyfriend "yes daddy" Draco responded "do you want to get ice cream?" harry asked when he saw the ice cream parlor from two days ago he couldn't remember "yay!" Draco said Harry chuckled and went into the store he walked up to the counter and dinged the bell "how may we assist you" a tall black man asked "I want an oreo cream butter beer boat" Draco said as he gripped Harry's hair "I'll take a slice of strawberry pie" harry said "that'll be 5.99" the man said harry gave the money and took a seat in the back. 

harry sat Draco on his lap and off his neck Draco giggled and straddled harry. "Harry Malfoy, Draco Potter...hmm?" Draco spoke aloud thinking which one sounded better if harry could spit take he would "what?!" harry spat "what, I'm just saying" harry chuckled and put his arms around Draco's waist." haha" Draco laughed "here are your orders" the waiter said and sat their deserts in front of them and walked off.