It all happened so fast...

Draco stirred in his sleep as he yawned and peeked open his eyes only to see a naked harry spooning him. he was going to freak out till he remembered last night's events. "Oh, bloody hell" he muttered and sat up partly." kitten, lay down," Harry said sternly already putting Draco into a state of submissiveness, submissiveness Draco had never felt so strongly before.

 "yes daddy," Draco said and curled back up into a ball. "I love how I can make you obey me with a couple of words," Harry said into Draco's ear sending chills up Draco's spine. "... I bet you do, cocky shit" Draco spat as he held back whimpers when harry began to kiss down his neck and lick over his hickey covered soft spot. "ahh~ daddy not now, remember we can't be a couple so just...can we TRY to get back to friends" Draco whined as he sat up harry was devastated but he nodded in an agreement and got out of bed. 

            Harry got dressed in a white T with white jeans, Draco got out of bed covering his naked body, and slipped on one of Harry's black sweaters that was like an xxx-large on him and he wore an x-small. He then put on fishnets and a skirt you could only see the rim of the skirt and his fishnet covered legs he smiled and put on lip gloss then skipped out of the room. Harry smiled to himself but he was confused how Draco could just act as nothing happened in a matter of seconds.

   '...does he really want me or was it just sex' Draco thought as he paced in the other bathroom his teary eyes burning from holding back tears "I'm so fucking tired of being used, and abused, mentally, verbally, physically...but when he looks at me...when he speaks to me when he touches me when he cares for me I see it in his eyes he's different but...but I can accept what's right in front of me...what if he hurts me what if he's NOT the one" Draco sobbed as he slid down the bathroom wall he was hurt and confused he didn't know what to do or what was going on with him lately he's been attracted to harry like a moth to a flame.

              "What the fuck is wrong with me, why do I feel this way all of a sudden I use to be able to hide my 'submissiveness' and my feelings for him but now...arg fuck what the hell was that" Draco was trying to figure out what was wrong with him when he felt the worst pain in his head "FUCK SOMEONE HELP..please!" Draco screamed he touched his head there was blood Remus Sirius and Remus and harry rushed in.

 "shit draco" harry said and helped draco off the floor "its to early" remus said as he took draco into the back room which was his and sirius room "whats to early" harry asked as he followed behind remus laid draco on the bed and draco held his knees up to his chest "IT HURS BLOODY HELL FUCK HELP PLEASE" draco was crying so hard "its to early sirius" remus said worried "it could have only been set off by an over whelming mixtures of emotion that were to powerful" sirius said "what the hell is wrong with him!" harry demaned "hes in his creature inhritence, but its far too early only a horrible mixture of overwhelming feelings could have caused this" sirius explained

 as draco cried his eyes red "BLOODY FUCK MY EYES" draco screamed the three males whipped their heads in dracos direction to see his eyes red with a mixture of black and white, and he had cat ears with horns along with them and a tail was gowing out from his bum "IT HURTS HARRY" draco cried harry took no time and ran to draco and held him in his lap as he cried into his shoulder "arg..fuck it hurts" draco whimperd as his tail finished growing then his nails slightly grew he was mostly coverd in blood, from head face and dripping down his legs with bloody fingers. Remus and Sirius exited the room. After hours of crying into Harry's shoulder it was done "let's get you in the tub and wash off the blood" Harry said and took Draco to the bathroom.

"Thank you harry," Draco said as he sat in the water "um...what do I look like am I ugly?" Draco asked as he looked up at Harry, harry took a good look at Draco he had white fluffy cat ears with white horns behind them with a white fluffy cat-looking tail and his eyes were white red, and black, he had slightly longer nails and his hair was slightly longer. Harry smiled "you look gorges," Draco smiled and giggled. The window in the bathroom opened and in flew a note harry grabbed it "it says 'Draco Lucius Malfoy'" and he handed it to Draco Draco opened it and read it slowly and carefully.  ' Draco, this all your info                                                                                                                                                       You are a Neko demon which is a rare hybrid                                                                                                                 The side effects are that your submissive side will take over around your mate at all times and you will go into heat every once a month.                                                                                      Your mate will be a vampire so he will need to drink from you it's your                                                          choice to feel  pain or pleasure in it  you will be very clingy and never                                                           want him to hurt     when you look into or when your mate tells you to                                                        do or tell him something you will obey that why your eyes are different                                                    colors red stands for demon white stands for Neko and black means obey                                                  Your mate is 'Harry James Potter'