All Hell Will Eventually Break Loose

WARNING: cutting, abuse, forced to watch straight porn? and sex         

                                    Draco was lying in bed on top of harry while harry had a hold on his hips the boys slept wild. Draco rolled over and he and Harry went tumbling out of the bed Draco fell on his side whilst harry fell on top of poor Draco "arg, fuck" Draco groaned in pain "ugh, bloody hell" harry cursed as he rose off of Draco, and Draco rose from the groud "bloody hell indeed potter," Draco said as he rubbed the side of his head. "Well, that's one fuking way to start the day-" "- taking a hard fall out of a bloody bed" Draco finished, and both boys chuckled "well we should get ready now that we're up" harry suggested "ready? ready for what exactly?" Draco questioned.

 "I want to take yo- us somewhere today, where? now that I'm not sure of just yet," Harry said almost slipping up and telling Draco he wanted to take him out. "Oh, okay well I'll be in the shower if I'm needed," Draco said before skipping off into the bathroom with some clothes "that was a close one" Harry muttered to himself and went into his drawrs and grabbed an outfit for himself and headed to the other bathroom.

 Once Draco was done with his bath he got dressed in a velvet pink dress that buttoned in the front all the way down the dress ended at his knees and pink fishnets along with some peach lip tint and clear lip gloss and pink and white checkered vans. he de-gelled his hair so it was fluffy and messy Draco closed his eyes taking in a deep breath, opening them he looked at himself in the mirror he hated how he looked. 

Draco hated the deep scars on his wrist, especially the ones harry didn't know about, the fading scars on his thighs and slight fresh ones on the inside of them. he grabbed an x-large white jacket and put it on to hide the scars. He knew he put them there last night he just couldn't remember what for, it was almost like his memories were taken away.

 Draco let out a sigh and managed to think Remus had done it to protect him so it was better if he didn't know. he then put the blade he always used to cut his wrist with and sat down on the toilet he rose the dress and put small cuts on his upper thighs and the inside of his thighs. Now the cuts weren't deep enough to make a puddle of blood or make him pass out, but they were deep enough to draw small lines of blood drip down his legs, and streams of tears from his eyes.

 once Draco was satisfied he wiped away his tears fixed his lip gloss and slid his dress back down to hide the new fresh cuts on his inner thighs. 'Knock Knock' Harry knocked on the bathroom door snapping Draco out of his somewhat trance Draco quickly shoved the blade in the pocket of the jacket and walked out and put on a smile "done" he said in a forceful cheery voice harry knew something was off but just gave a smile and a nod.

 "You look nice" Draco complimented harry to break the thick awkward silence. Harry was wearing a long sleeve black turtle neck and ripped blue jeans with black jordans on and his glasses "you look...lovely as well" Harry said back to Draco he was hesitant about his words, he didn't want to say something that might have been to 'were going on a date like'. 

Though Draco felt as if harry lied and that he looked horrible, he pushed it aside and he and Harry said bye to Remus and Sirius and left the house they were walking in town when Draco pointed out something "oh, look Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour lets go" "sure this way" and the boys walked into the parlor and to there surprise they spotted Ron and hermonie "harry" the two redheads exclaimed "Ron, 'monie" harry said and shared a group hug with the two. "Hi," Draco said shyly and gave a wave he still needed to make lots of amends.

"oh, hi Draco," hermonie said and gave him a friendly hug while Ron, on the other hand, gave a stinky look its not like Ron didn't like Draco he just hated how Draco would dress gay not that Draco WAS gay just because he dressed gay it really got to ron for some unknown reason, probably cause it made him think Draco was pretty but ron was set in his ways, he wasn't gay. but Draco made him doubt it