Last day at Harry's house

Draco sat up in bed his legs barely able to move as he expected. "I'm not even gonna try to get up today," he groaned "I want to eat..." he thought for a good minute then slapped Harry's shoulder "mmm, five more...hours," he said, and shooed Draco's hand away. Draco rolled his eyes and slapped him ten times harder than before on his face. "Ah, bloody hell kitten!" harry hissed as he sat up and got out of bed "I'm up, I'm up, I'm up, what did you need babe," he said as he put on boxers and boxer shorts with a redshirt. Draco made grabby hands earning a confused look from his boyfriend, 

"I can't walk you, bloody idiot, now pick me up please" Draco made puppy dog eyes. Harry walked over and picked Draco up wrapping his legs around his waist "yay, now I want to eat cereal and stay in today since it's Sunday tomorrow we have to go back to school" Draco said Harry smiled and walked to the kitchen. He walked over to the island and saw two fresh bowls and was creeped out "um...daddy who made that? Remus and Sirius aren't here" Draco said getting worried.

 "It was me " a creaky high pitched voice spoke Draco and Harry looked down and saw dobby "dobby buddy" harry said "hello I was sent here to make sure your safe while Remus and Sirius are away, so I made you and lord Draco something to eat," dabi said as he bowed "...just call me dray," Draco said remembering how mean and ruthless he use to be, he looked at his right arm and saw the cut covered dark mark he averted his eyes from looking at it as harry sat him on his knee and he began to eat. "

thanks dabi" harry and Draco said and ate the cereal. "done, I don't want the milk," Draco said harry smiled and dobby put their bowls in the sink and he stood and walked him and Draco to his room. "daddy, I want to take a bath..." Draco said as he blushed "ok ill bring you the towles and cloth-" Harry was cut off by Draco "no!... I want to take a bath WITH you" he exclaimed as he looked down harry smiled and picked Draco up he picked a big black T for Draco and some black boxers with a white shirt for him he grabbed to towels and went into the bathroom he sat their clothes on the sink counter and sat Draco on the toilet and ran the bathwater. "thanks for taking a bath with me" Draco said as he smiled brightly.

Once the bathtub was filled up harry sat Draco in and sat right in behind him and hugged his waist. Draco leaned his head back onto Harry's shoulder, Harry picked up a rag and soaped it up he then picked up Draco's arm as he examined his arm he saw it was filled with cuts and burns and purple bruises he felt said as if he couldn't protect Draco even from himself. Harry began to softly rub and wash Draco's arm and soon moved to the other one he washed his neck and his back. 

          Harry then washed Draco's thighs he picked up conditioner and ran it through Draco's hair           and combed it softly soon moving on to shampoo and brushing it then he rinsed his hair in the hot water and put leave-in conditioner combing it thoroughly. "mmm~ this feels nice daddy" Draco said as he swished his toes in the water while harry hugged him again after washing himself. "I don't want this to end," Draco said "well sadly we have to get out" "wha-" Draco was cut off by harry lifting him out of the tub and sitting him on the toilet and drying him off Draco put his shirt on himself.

 Harry chuckled and got dressed. "come kitten," harry said picking Draco back up. "hehe" Draco gave a giggle as harry softly threw him on the bed and cuddled him "daddy?" Draco called as he and harry cuddled "yes kitty" "I love you..." harry was shook this was the first time one of them said I love you he was happy to hear Draco's feelings weren't fake. "I love you too baby," Harry said and kissed Draco.

 the Malfoy smiled and kissed harry back the kiss wasn't like their other lustful ones, it was sweet and soft and gentle, it was...filled with love and compassion. "mmm~" Draco moaned into the kiss as harry entered his tounge they didnt fight for dominace they danced together like they were one. They pulled away for air slightly panting "...do you wanna watch hunter x hunter with me" Draco asked Harry nodded and they binged on hunter x hunter for hours. 

"oh my- I fucking hate gon this bitch" Draco ranted as he threw his arms up "... I don't like killua, he stay doing shit for gon like bitch sit yo ass down," harry said the boys chuckled and Draco clicked off the tv. "daddy, you're getting taller everyday whats up with that?" Draco asked as he laid his head in Harrys lap.

"well my dad said I would develop some features of my inheritance until it arrived," Harry said and pet Draco's cat ears "ahh~ d-don't do that~ ah!~" Draco moaned Harry pulled his hand away and rubbed Draco's demon horns that were pearly white. Draco laughed and sat up "daddy I need to use the toilet" harry picked Draco up and walked him into the bathroom and sat him on the toilet "bye!" Draco said Harry walked out and went onto his bed. "DONE!" Draco screamed Harry walked in with a smile and picked him up and laid down with Draco in his arms "mmm~ I'm tired daddy" Draco yawned it was quiet rainy so it got dark fast. "aww ok kitten go to sleep" Draco nodded as harry softly scratched his ears earning purrs from Draco as they fell asleep.