Chapter 17

Word of Caution: The following scene has just a pinch of smut. Read at your discretion.

They were a newly married couple who had treated their relationship seriously from beginning to end. Therefore, it was reasonable to become entangled. However, Lisa really did not expect Jungkook to have such strength. Before the day was even dark, he was already demanding to eat her…

She tried to recall, except for that first night when they truly became husband and wife, they did not have any more relations. Because there was no wedding, there was also no honeymoon, making her feel as if everything was illusory. But, her body remembered the taste of his care.

Compared to the ignorance that came with accepting new experiences, now there seemed to be a different feeling in her heart, particularly when their lips were moving together, and his fingers were exploring her lower body, creating a fire that can ignite her whole person. His fingers working magically on her clit.

She recalled that time when she had told herself that if she have the opportunity again, she must properly appreciate Jungkook’s strong body. But, when his hand cupped her buttocks without any hindrance, all her thoughts once again melted into nothing.......

Feeling her trembling, Jungkook slowed down his movement, like a powerful beast ready to turn into an attentive lover. His face was handsome and lighthearted as his fingers brushed back and forth between her legs, inciting such arousal that she was unable to do anything but rely on his tall and powerful body.

Jungkook was unable to clearly explain it. In these years, he had witnessed all the ups and downs of the entertainment circle. He had never been much interested in the feminine charms. But now, after meeting her, he didn’t know why he would suddenly start to behave like an obscene teenage boy. He always felt that, when he was with her, these pleasures and emotions were unsurprisingly natural.

What's more, he really didn't want to talk about other things at this moment. Hadn’t she said that they ought to fulfill their husband and wife obligations? This was very good.

Lisa didn’t know how to respond. She only felt that his posture was too captivating. Just then, his finger instinctively pushed deeper inside her, turning the flames into an inferno.

A subtle fragrance drift up into the room.

Suddenly, the sounds of rapid knocking came from outside, interrupting them.

“Director Jeon, Director Jeon? Mr. Park Jinyoung called you…”  

Jungkook frowned and intended to ignore him. However, the man at the door added, “Also, afterward, you’ll need to quickly select another candidate before the investors lose their minds.”  

Lisa heard the overall situation and pursed her lips at him. “That...do you want to go deal with it?”  

Jungkook looked at the bridge of her nose and pulled his face closer so that their faces were mere inches apart. His face unexpectedly showed a helpless smile. “En, I’ll go back to deal with the aftermath. You can take a break here.”

Otherwise, there was still a way…

Lisa pushed the thought into the back of her mind and looked at the radiant curve of his lips. He seemed to be in a good mood. Still looking at her, he called “Wait a minute” to the person outside. 

Jungkook pulled back and, after straightening his clothes, he immediately resumed the image of the cold and handsome big director. Before he left, he looked at her sideways and added a sentence, "If you feel bored, you can come to the studio."

She watched him walk out and bit her lip silently. Their relationship had just begun to develop, but he was already displaying a reliable "connivance.”. What's more, this special treatment was only exclusively enjoyed by his “wife.” At least... she had not seen him treat others similarly.