Chapter 54

The next day, Jungkook left B City by plane under the escort of everyone. Due to his injuries, he temporarily returned home to rest for a week, and the studio naturally became his work site.

Lisa agreed to allow him to work as long as he adhered to her three rules. One, there must be a time limit for each job. Second, when it came time to lie down, he must lie down to rest. And, three, when she is present, he must do as she says and allow her to take care of him.

Oftentimes, Jungkook will work seriously in the studio and connect to the shooting location via video projections on the TV screen or through other wireless devices. In addition, although he didn’t normally have a sweet tooth, he would also often have a taste of the snacks she made him.

Lisa recently received some newly purchased tea cakes. After brewing tea, she placed a slice of cake with pine nuts on a plate and carried them to Director Jeon.

They spent a few days safely like this.

At a bit past 8 o’clock that night, she walked to the studio with a tea tray and found that Jungkook was flipping through a book by hand. At the same time, there were many papers and scripts scattered on the desk and over the carpet. She also saw the script for Moonlight.

She looked at it curiously, lowered the tea tray, raised her eyes and asked him, "What's up? Haven't both the script and the preparation works been completed?"

Jungkook murmured an assent, put down his pen, and said, “Since I'm organizing at home, I wanted to go through it again, and find out all the details that might need to be modified. "

Lisa's eyes drifted up to the book in front of Director Jeon. She took it and turned it over. He noticed that she was looking at it and said in a low and clear voice, “Actually, every time I read a book, I hope you can also read it with me."

He coughed and his lips quirked. “I want know what your opinions are and whether you will have the same viewpoint.”

Jungkook didn't just want her to belong to him. He also wanted them to be able to exchange ideas with one another. He must be able to read her thoughts so as to capture her heart. After all, he had already given her his whole heart.

Lisa's expression was bright, as if she understood the deep meaning behind his words, and a soft sweetness grew in her heart. "I know. I'll take a look before going to bed. Director Jeon, someone else might have a difficult time understanding your love words.”

She leaned over and kissed him enthusiastically on the cheek. Her soft lips on the man's cheek quickly overwhelmed him, causing him to freeze.

"I'm going to take a shower now. It’s time for you to rest." Lisa looked at him with the stern expression of a young teacher. "When I'm, I hope to see that you are already obediently in the bedroom."

Jungkook reacted, nodding, “Understood.”

Lisa left the studio and entered the master bedroom for a change of clothes. Then, she took a shower and walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. She found that Director Jeon had forgotten his words and was still lost in his work.

Her voice came into his ears, “Don’t make me angry. When I get angry, you’ll be afraid of me.”

Jungkook heard her words and looked across at her. The little girl who just came out of the bath had a towel over her shoulders and was wiping her wet hair. Her face was not gorgeous and she was not tall, but she was exquisite to him. The dress under the white towel was thin, outlining her seductive curves.

In the warm light, her expression was serious and her eyes curved like crescent moons, emitting a water-like luster. She lowered her head and cast a glance at the script of Moonlight and saw the male lead and female lead on the cover. The subtitle underneath was not only the intention of the male lead but also the central idea of ​​the whole movie.