Chapter 66

The more Lisa looked at the contents of the box, the more she felt that these things were toys bought by a man to please a woman and to give the sentiment that love was as sweet and thick as honey.

Since the other party wanted to give her something, naturally she wanted her to see it, which caused her to have some conjectures.

Lisa held the box, and after thinking about it for a long time, she still couldn't believe that it had anything to do with Jungkook. Besides, Jieun was no longer a love rival. Was there any other woman that she didn’t know about?

Sana accompanied Soobin to do his homework in the lounge, and then took the things she brought and went alone to the office. Since there was no clue, the best option was for Lisa to directly ask the man himself.

Jungkook was looking at some plans in his office, and when she came in, he pointed to a plate of snacks prepared on the table. His eyes were still trained on the white paper in front of him. Although he still looked cold and indifferent, but his eyes had became a little softer.

However, Lisa intended to blame him deliberately. She placed the box in front of the man, put her hands on hips, and pretended to be angry as she said, “Mr. Jeon, you are so daring. You dare to send other women jewelry!"

Jungkook lifted up his chin to look at her. "What's this?"

"The girl from housekeeping downstairs gave it to me. She said it was for Mrs. Jeon ..."

Jungkook removed the documents on the table, opened the box and looked at it. Suddenly there was a sense of inexplicable laughter.

A thought flashed through Lisa’s mind, but it flashed too fast and she couldn't catch it.

The man reminded her. "There is more than one 'Mrs. Jeon' here."

Lisa was stunned and instantly understood the meaning of her husband words. This little cleaning girl was new. Even if she saw her with sister-in-law, she only knew of Lisa as Mrs. Jeon.

This was embarrassing ...

Jungkook turned the card over and said thoughtfully, "... Irene Bae, just this name."

"Who is Irene Bae? Do you know her?" Lisa looked scornfully at him.

"Yoongi might recognize the name." His tone was full of ridicule for his elder brother.

She sweated a little and then whispered, "Well ... are you going to hand it over to sister-in-law?"

Jungkook was thinking about how to deal with this matter when they heard someone knock on the door. The other side came without waiting for a response. "Jungkookah, I thought of something ... Hey, what are you looking at? "

Blame the box in front of this man for being too conspicuous. Not to mention, the diamond jewels were shining too brightly against the light and making them difficult to hide.

Lisa winked at Jungkook, but the other side was indifferent. He just quietly handled the box in his hand.

"Nothing, I'm ... looking at what Jungkook sent me."

Sana felt that they were acting weird. When she looked down, she saw the card on the table, and she picked it up curiously. "What's this?"

When she saw the words on the card, her expression completely froze.

Seeing her like this, Lisa guessed that nothing could be concealed this time, and that Mars would hit the earth ...

"... Irene Bae?" Sana was full of anger and stared at Jungkook. "I know. She’s that little star Irene?”