Chapter 46

Jungkook’s appearance caused the originally harmonious atmosphere to immediately become tense. Those agents and actors straightened and dared not to even breathe as they watched his face.

Director Jeon himself turned a blind eye to these. Although he recently raised some protestations about Taehyung, he was not a man who would indiscriminately eat vinegar. At this moment, he only gave them a cursory glance before fixing his gaze on Lisa. His voice was inconceivably gentle as he said, “When did you arrive?”

Lisa smiled slightly. “Just a little while ago. Were we talking too loudly and bothered you?”

Jin opened his mouth, then paused and looked at Director Jeon. Meanwhile, Jungkook’s expression did not change at all. He merely smiled at her and said, “No, I just needed a rest.”

The young actor who was chatting with Lisa approached and thoughtlessly and suddenly interjected, “Director Jeon, your wife is very cute and has a good personality. We just talked for a bit and she is completely different from what I expected.”

The agent beside him couldn’t wait to find a seal to block his mouth, but Jungkook only smiled coldly and spit out a short sentence, “Thank you. If you have time, you should pay more attention to the audition.”

After saying this, he turned to the deputy director and his assistant and said, "I’ll return to the office to take a short rest.”

It should be known that, in the past, getting the “workaholic” Director Jeon to put down his work for even a little bit to rest was simply an impossible task. But now, Lisa appeared and, every time he looked at her, he would smile brilliantly, making people feel as if he was totally indulging in love.

Jungkook walked by her side and tried to fix the scarf around her neck. However, she held down the back of his hand and looked at him, saying, “Actually, I'll just take it down. Your company’s heater is on and I feel hot.”

He simply took off her scarf for her and placed it in her hands. Then, he raised his eyebrows and reminded her, “It’s been cold recently. Be more careful of your body.”

The two people getting along with each other so naturally, just like a young couple, really opened the eyes of the crowd.

Lisa walked into the elevator in a happy mood. Jungkook stepped inside after her and turned to press the elevator button. He gaze rested on the group of youthful male actors.

Each figures was healthy, with bright facial features. They were all clearly visually attractive. He still couldn’t hold back and looked at her deeply. He raised his lips and asked, “So happy?”

Lisa smirked and teasingly said, “I’m not stupid. These new generation actors don’t really want to provoke me. They want to be close to me so they could borrow me… But I’m satisfied. Hahaha.”

Jungkook’s lips tipped up. He quietly looked away and, after a moment, said, “This profession has many rules and regulations. Before, the reason why I didn’t take you out into the circle was also because I wanted to avoid this.”

He sighed helplessly but, after having been under Lisa’s influence for a while now, his sense of humor had increased. “Don’t say they are just good to you. Many actors are also dedicated to me.”

She laughed and said with a smile, “Director Jeon also had a lot of hardships. With such high charisma, he can make all living things go crazy over him.”

When the elevator door dinged open, Jungkook looked down at her and suddenly softly said, “Lisa.”

She froze slightly and looked at him intently.