Chapter 67

Jungkook saw her surprise and smoothed her hair, saying, "From a rational point of view, we really can't predict what will change in the future, but things are fine now."

"Yes, that is true." Lisa smiled gently at him, her eyes bright and clear.

He brushed his knuckle against the tip of her nose. "Eat more fruit. You ate too much meat at dinner."

"..." It was obvious that his parents had been putting vegetables in her bowl at dinnertime!

As he was leaning against the dining room table, Yoongi saw his brother coming. He coughed softly and said, "What's going on with the security of your building? Anyone can bring anything in."

Jungkook saw that the culprit was behaving in reverse and his smile was especially bad. "The other party said that she was Master Jeon's friend. Who would dare to stop her?"

Brother Jeon’s facial muscles jerked. "It would be inconvenient if this goes on. Thanks to brother’s help."

Jungkook expressionlessly took a sip of tea and said, "I said you need to solve these things yourself."

"How would I know that this woman would become too vengeful? What she wants is not just my love but also hopes to make my family feel uneasy. This makes her happy." As he was speaking of this, Yoongi also understood that this was a disaster brought about by himself. He was the one who really hurt the family, not the vengeful girl.

"Well, it's ok. I’ll deal with it. Thank you, Director Jeon, for calling me to inform me earlier."

Lisa came over with a plate of dragon fruit, handed it to the elder brother, and smiled at him sweetly. Then, she said, "Brother, eat. Sister-in-law told me to bring it to you."

Yoongi picked up the fork, looked at the young couple who seemed to be in love, and laughed.

These two people were obviously married first before they even so much as talked about love.

.....

After the release of Farewell to the Moonlight, the film went all the way to the top of the box office list. As a result, Jungkook was nominated for several film industry awards at the end of the year, and Lisa's Weibo also attracted a lot of attention.

This was a happy moment for them, and she was also smiling and happy all day.

Lisa had just returned from the principal’s office when she saw that there was a young girl in her seat. The girl was wearing a high school student uniform and had a face like peach blossoms. Her legs were stretched out as she flipped through an entertainment magazine.

She was wondering whose daughter the girl was when Taehyung’s voice came from behind her, “Sorry, Lisa, I just let her sit there first."

"... is she your sister?"

Before Taehyung could answer, the high school girl jumped up. “Who’s his sister? That big mold is restricting my personal freedom.”

Teacher Taehyung pushed up his spectacles and pointed to her. “Speak quietly. There are other teachers at work!

After saying this, he explained to Lisa, “This is is the daughter of my mother's oldest friend. Her name is Jennie, and she will take the college entrance examination next year. I’m tasked with tutoring her. Yes, I’m the “big mold.”

Lisa raised her eyebrows and waved her hand generously. "Let her sit, I should go back."

"Principal Jeon just asked for you… Is everything all right?"