Chapter 70

Jungkook sighed from the bottom of his heart. He knew that Lisa's really liked her current job as a teacher and she would be reluctant to leave behind Soobin.

However, when confronted with the conflict between him and her, she could only choose what she wanted more and temporarily put aside her work.

Currently, as he looked at her smiling eyes, he knew that the best choice would be for them to complete the film together.

“Okay, let's do this. I'll discuss it with them again and see if it would be inconvenient to bring you along."

Lisa nodded. When the man tapped her head with his fingers, she covered her head. “Okay, let’s take a long vacation and enjoy nature’s beauty.”

Jungkook opened the refrigerator door, took out some of the ingredients inside, and closed the door again. Then he turned back and smiled slightly at her.

The film that Jungkook was invited to co-direct this time was temporarily named "Anthology of Life.”

The producers defined this documentary-like "nature movie" as something that should be appropriate for all ages but would lean more toward being a happy movie for adults.

This was much more difficult than just making a documentary or a children's movie.

Generally speaking, in the early stages, the film crews would shoot materials in the form of a full documentary. Jungkook would then used the collected materials to edit and organize.

For a young director like Jungkook, it was naturally impossible to not to participate in the shooting process.

The three film crews were not only experienced wildlife photographers, but also members of the BBC documentary team. It was unprecedented for a young photographer like Jungkook to even be able to cooperate with such an elite documentary filming team.

After a few meetings, he tentatively chose the Sichuan province as the first shooting site. It was close to Chengdu, which made traveling very convenient so it was more suitable to go there with Lisa.

At the end of the year, Jungkook told his wife, “Principal Jeon and I talked about your leave of absence. You can talk to her more about specific matters but there are more than two months left before we set off so you should have enough time to hand over your work.”

Lisa had also done a lot of mental preparation and agreed with him.

Before leaving, she also visited Chaeyoung’s new house and saw the female designer from Twice Designer Studio, who had arrived to inspect the house.

Dahyun was only a few centimeters taller than Lisa. Her face was very memorable and her skin tone was white. Her body was shapely and soft. Just like a fairy, she was fair and beautiful with dark eyes. However, she didn’t smile much and her temperament was rather cold and indifferent.

“Mrs. Chaeyoung, can you tell me the specific requirements for your house?”

After asking this, she raised a polite smile, reminding people of the gleaming site of a south bank river.

Chaeyoung was not in a hurry. When she saw this female designer’s appearance, her eyes flashed immediately. "I didn't expect you to be such a great beauty. I heard that your boss, Master Hoseok, is very harsh but is young and very talented.”

Dahyun looked at Lisa’s friend and pursed her lips. “He’s less harsh than Director Jeon. I’ve heard about Director Jeon’s crazy work deeds.

Lisa wondered out loud, “Yes, do you know my husband?”

She shook her head and her face softened a bit. “Just what friends have told me.