Chapter 28

The days were becoming shorter in Winter. In the evening, the burning clouds stretched powerfully across the sky, stained red like fireworks and looking particularly beautiful.

On Monday, Lia’s parents arrived once school ended.

Taehyung had said that when Yerim had came to negotiate last time, she brought four to five strong men with her, and after intimidating the parents, only paid the smallest amount of medical expenses.

Jungkook told Lisa before that the background of this Hao family was not clean. It used to have fame and status. But, it was said that when the previous generation’s old master passed away, the police had to dispatch many police forces to maintain law and order. Later, Beomgyu's father got into real estate and became rich, but those connections and methods couldn't be washed away.

Yerim was the second wife. She used to be a delinquent little girl, until she became involved with the rich tycoon at a very young age and gave birth to a son. As a result, she became accepted as his legal wife. Now, the family had a net worth of billions of dollars and no longer put ordinary people in their eyes.

On the other hand, Lia’s parents both worked in banking. Their monthly salary was not low, but they were by no means rich and noble people. They held Lia like a pearl in the palm of their hands. Therefore, Lia's character was extraordinarily cute.

When Lisa called in the morning to ask her how she felt, she said, "The gauze is in the back of the head, and my mother said no one will see the scar."

The four of them talked for about fifteen minutes in the spare classroom before Mrs. Kim Yerim showed up unsurprisingly late.

If it weren't for Jungkook's interference, perhaps Yerim wouldn't show up so soon nor would she be so easy to deal with.

She wore an overcoat that looked very elegant and graceful. But underneath was a short skirt and a thin top, paired with stiletto heels. She raised her eyebrows and looked at the crowd. When she spoke, her tone was quite provocative. "No wonder the two teachers would put so much efforts for the Jeon family’s child. I didn’t know that you’re working so hard to kiss up to them. And here, I thought you were being just exemplary models.”

Taehyung merely silently faced the young Madam’s scorn. Yerim was wearing more makeup than last time, her expression fierce and angry.

Lisa also maintained a solemn, unsmiling face. Seeing that this was Beomgyu’s mother, she wanted to try her best to keep her cool; last time, she had been too vexed. Also, for Director Jeon’s sake, she must not lose her composure.

"Today, we will only talk about your son accidentally hurting someone else's daughter. Mrs. Kim, you don't need to be ridiculous." Lisa calmly looked at her. "Soobin and Beomgyu have always been in conflict. In fact, both parties have responsibilities, but Beomgyu always used his fist to solve the problem. I hope you can change his direction of education in the future. "

"You’re saying that my son has a violent tendency? You’re really funny. I only think that my son just won’t allow other people to bully him.”

Lisa smiled slowly and opened her mouth to say half-jokingly, “Everyone has only one child and can give everything up for their child. But do you think love is the same as spoiling? "

As she said this, her aura grew heavy and her words were like a sharp knife pressing down. “The most important thing is to ask for the child's opinion and to take into consideration his feelings.”

Yerim’s expression looked ugly to the extreme and she cursed in her heart. When she was about to erupt, Taehyung stood up in time and blocked her with some words, "Now, we don't want to argue with you. We asked you to come because Lia’s parents wants to draft an agreement between you both in private mediation. In addition to the relevant costs, I hope you and Beomgyu will formally apologize to them. "