Chapter 61

Taehyung lowered his head and looked at her. "Is everything okay?"

"It’s fine now. My husband’s bodyguard had already came over." Lisa smiled reluctantly, pretending to be indifferent and easy-going. She raised her hand to push back a strand of hair.

Teacher Kim frowned deeply in front of her and, seeing that the girl's face was pale, said, "What the hell was Jungkook doing? I don't understand their rules, but shouldn't they take care of it in the media?"

Seeing Taehyung’s unusually serious face, Lisa felt a little nervous. His heart seemed to be immersed in a sour solution and his first instinct seemed to be wanting to quarrel with Mr. Jeon.

"I already said that he sent someone to protect me. This time, an accident happened, and the reporters found me somehow ..."

He looked at her forbearance and sighed. He was only upset because he cared about this disturbance.

"You caused a commotion like this and there were already many parents and students who witnessed it. I suspect..."

Before Taehyung could finish speaking, Jisoo walked in on the two of them. She looked at Lisa in confusion before saying, "Lisa, I just met Principal Jeon and she asked me to tell you that she wanted to see you in her office. "

Lisa still hadn’t managed to caught her breath and now must stand back up.

Principal Jeon was the new female principal. After she had arrived at the principal’s office, she had looked around for awhile and then promptly threw away all the materials used by Hyun shik. The office was also renovated from inside out into a feminine style.

"Lisa, don't be nervous. Have we had a chance to chat alone before?"

Principal Jeon spoke in a low and gentle voice, which helped Lisa calmed down enough to return her smile. From previous experience in dealing with her, the other party always gave a good impression.

"I already know what happened at the school gate this morning." The principal’s gaze fell on Lisa, and for a moment it was difficult to read her expression.

Lisa pondered and said, "I'm sorry, Principal Jeon, I didn't mean it ..."

"I understand. You don't need to hurry to apologize."

She gestured for Lisa to stop and, seeing the girl's face look slightly tight, also guessed that she must have felt guilty. She bluntly said, "I know some of the Jeon family and have also heard about what happened at Jungkook’s premiere. The media is very curious about your life, which is normal.”

Lisa listen to this point and was a little surprised. When she was about to ask something, the mobile phone in her pocket vibrated. She guessed who might have called, but she didn't interrupt the conversation with Principal Jeon.

At this moment, Principal Jeon stood up, walked to her, and patted her shoulders with concern. She sounded very reasonable and very much in control of the situation as she said, "However, you will cause unnecessary disturbances when you enter and leave the campus. It would be a problem for students and parents. "

Lisa closed her eyes and nodded silently.

Principal Jeon still smiled and had not meant to embarrass her. "So, I can grant you a maximum of three days' leave. I’ll have a substitute teacher temporarily take care of your class. I hope you and Mr. Jeon can handle things properly, Teacher Lisa. "

She knew that this was the best way to deal with it. There was nothing to refute and no room for grievances. She said in a dull voice, “I see, Principal Jeon. "