Bonus Chapter

AN / Get Ready for a long one. I've missed them. I know you all have to... :)

"Does this make me look huge?" Tatum sighed, running her hands over her protruding stomach.

"No, relax. You're pregnant, give your body some credit. It's making a baby!" I grinned. Watching my best friend get pregnant and grow a child is not something I expected to do anytime soon. But that's life. It throws curveballs and you just have to be able to hit them where you want them.

Tatum and Rodney weren't expecting to have a kid anytime soon. He had yet to even propose, but I knew they were already married in their hearts. And who says everything has to be traditional anyways? Marriage is a piece of paper in most people's eyes, and in mine it holds no value. We give it value, the people involved. So when I look at Tatum and Rodney doing life without the title of marriage it makes my heart warm. Because life isn't perfect and it most certainly doesn't need to be.

"I can't wait until you're pregnant so I can tell you all the shit you're telling me while you're hormonal and feeling self doubt." She seethed shaking her head. Hormones.

"Well, hopefully that's not anytime soon." I shook my head and walked over to her.

We were at the mall shopping for cocktail dresses for a dinner Dante and Rodney had planned for us.

"With the way Dante and you go at it. I'd say it's pretty soon," she winked at me throwing her arm over my shoulder.

"Gross Tatum." I said rolling my eyes.

I couldn't help but blush at her words. It's been about two years of living together and I can't deny that we can't keep our hands to ourselves. To this day he still gets on my nerves and I get on his. We feed off of each other's energy and it usually ends up with a rough night of sloppy kisses and torn condom wrappers.

I'm not complaining though.

"Speaking of, is he on his way?" She asked.

Glancing at my phone I looked at the message received not too long ago stating Dante was just 5 minutes away.

"Yes, let's head out. Want me to hold your bag?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant, not broken," she sighed. "I can hold it." Picking up the heavy bag full of one to many dresses she headed for the door. Shaking my head at her antics I followed behind.

"You know I was saying it to be nice. Not because you're pregnant." I whispered harshly as I passed her through the door. She just smirked and kept her head down as we walked towards the exit.

A sharp shoulder hit mine and I stumbled back at the force.

"Excuse you!" I shouted, quite shocked at the force of the shoulder.

"I'm so sorry! Totally my bad!" A voice said and I could see two hands shoot down to pick up my things from the ground. Kneeling I went to grab them from the stranger, but as I met his eyes my eyebrows stood in shock.

"Asher?!" I exclaimed. I hadn't seen him in over two years. After that fail of a dinner date Dante had taken me on. The one he practically devoured me in the bathroom. Goosebumps lined my body at the memory.

"Amelia! So good to see you! I'm sorry about this." He stood handing me my things and I stood collecting them from his hands.

"All good." I said, giving him a soft smile.