17. His style of date

Hyde park again. The same day.

Daniel gives her a bouquet of red roses.

He says, "For you. Beautiful roses for a charming Lady."

He must have said the same lie to many Ladies before her. She smiles when she accepts it.

"Thank you. They are beautiful. I love them," says her.

Daniel is far from being a perfect guy. He likes to scheme against others. His eyes are filled with lust most of the times. He holds his grudges for a long time. In short, he isn't a good fellow.

When he smiles to you. His sweet boyish innocent smile would easily capture your heart. When his bright beautiful eyes focus solely on you. No one could remember his countless flaws anymore.

As usual, his charms made her love deeper for him. She has fallen for him since their childhood days. She kept warning herself to stay away from him.

No use.

Her heart has been stolen a long time ago.

He smirks when he kisses her wrist. She is quite sensitive for a Lady. He couldn't stop thinking other sensitive parts. Maybe her neck. His mind drifts away to probable places.

Daniel has taken her for afternoon ride in the park in a phaeton just like Jude did. Jules couldn't stop comparing them. Daniel smiles too often. He would greet many people during their date. He seems to know everyone here.

People greets him back. Daniel is super popular guy. He rarely notices Jules' reactions although she is sitting next to her. He is beaming with pride because everyone greets him politely. Most popular man in ton.

In Jules mind, she labelled him as Peacock King. Ready to flash his tail and mesmerized the Ladies anytime.

Jules sighs a little. When she is with Jude, his eyes never wandered anywhere else. He won't notice a big breast Lady not too far from them. Or that beautiful debutante across them.

Jude would keep his entire focus on her. As if she's the center of his world.

Jules notices a raider not too far from them. He is the Casino's owner. Thirteen's Boss.

I wonder how is he now? I haven't met Thirteen again since this whole madness begin.

Her dress is suffocating her. She has spent years wearing shirt, jacket and pants. She hopes this date ends soon.

Daniel tilts his head. He has noticed she kept staring that handsome raider. He holds her chin and changes her face direction. She has no choice but to stare him.

He warns, "Keep your eyes on me. I'm your fiancee after all."

"You didn't keep yours."

"I'm a man. I could see beauties as much as I desire."

"I got eyes too. Handsome men are candies to my eyes."

"Julia, I'm warning you. Remember your part..."

"I know. Six months. I could handle it."

Daniel bites his tongue. He caresses her smooth cheek with his thumb. Actually he won't let her go even if their agreement expired.

I really want to tie her up in my house. In my bed. So she won't be able to drool on another man.

He shifts his sitting posture when he feels aroused. Jules doesn't seem to notice his sudden stiffness. Her eyes have wandered away again.

A friend greets Daniel. They chat for a while. Daniel doesn't introduce her to him at all.

Suddenly his friend asks, "She's your new mistress? The last one is a lot prettier."