♥︎𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙋𝙩. 𝟭♥︎

Genre: Fluff

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1683

Relationship Status: Crushes 

Time-LIne: After the second hide and seek video.

POV: Karl's

~~~~~

☆ Today is the day where 9 of my friends and I Compete in another extreme hide and seek video. I was happy that we were doing another hide and seek video because now I get to redeem myself from the two times I did this challenge! If I get second again I really might lose it. This is only like the 5th video I've been in but so far it's been incredible. From being a cameraman to a competitor is a big jump.

"So today we are doing another Hide-and-Seek video! This time it's a little different... Instead of 60k dollars, you get 80,000 dollars! Also This time Chris actually gets to join the Hiders and Chandler joins the seekers!" Jimmy speaks loudly facing one of the many cameras. 

We all gasp in shock because we were all told if we win we would get 60,000! 

He cuts to the chase, "Okay, you know the drill! This is the same abandoned town with the same 10 hiders that were in the second video! except for Chris... You have fifteen minutes to hide, GO!" Jimmy said in an energetic voice.

I was still in shock from realizing that I could get 20,000 more dollars than what he told us. My family isn't very wealthy and this would help us so much. Everyone started running out the door other than me.

"Karl come on dude!" My best friend Chris shouted at me. He had a smile on his face and thought it was funny. Chris and I haven't known each other for a long time but it was like friendship at first sight. Also, crush at first sight. You know those crushes where it's just super silly and passes quickly? That's not the case here, in fact, this is the opposite. "What are you waiting for?"

I snapped out of my trance and ran out the door with him.

"Ah shoot!" I giggle a little bit and we start running. I smile and look over at Chris who is already staring at me with a grin. "What?" I ask him, was I doing something wrong?

"Nothing," Chris speaks up with his grin growing a little wide. "I'm just happy to be competing." We continue running as he turns to look in front of him scanning for a good hiding spot. "Let's hide together just like Weddle and Tyler did," he mentioned, "and no selling the other one out either..."

"Yeah, sure! Like official bros would," I tell him. We manage to dap each other up in the process. "Where are we hiding though?"

"Okay, I think I have a place, follow me," he grabs my wrist and leads the way.  

A smile spreads across my face while a little giggle escapes my lips. After running for what felt like forever, we finally slow down. I try catching my breath as we come to a stop but without letting go of me Chris leads me into a house. We walk up the creaky stairs and into what I assume was an old bedroom.  He lets go of my wrist but I couldn't help but feel that I didn't want him to.

"This is where we are hiding? It seems like an obvious spot," I say between my heavy breaths.

"I found this spot when I was seeking." He goes to a dresser that looks like it was made 50 years ago and moves it. It revealed a hole in the wall that was barely big enough to crawl through.

"Can we even fit through that?" I ask. "Also won't Jimmy know that this spot is here?"

"Yes for the first question and no for the second." He sweeps off his black pants clearing them of dirt and dust. "When I was looking for Ben, Chandler and I found this spot. Well, I found it. Chandler was just keeping an eye on me. The only downside is that there is a pretty big chunk of paneling and house missing on the side so they could see us from outside if we aren't careful. You can probably even see our heads."    ( that's important to remember)