CHAPTER TWENTY

XX

XX. THE PRODIGAL SON ARRIVES

Tony stark rinsed off his razor. He watched the white twist down the drain. If only there was something that would change him, he wanted much more than what he had right now. He was sick of being the spoiled rich kid. 2006 might be kind to him.

Right?

Tony hadn't had an easy life. 

Okay, maybe that was the wrong way to put it. 

Tony stark did have an easy life. He and his father had a complicated relationship. Maybe that was the build-up to everything wrong with him now. He didn't why he couldn't keep a girl (Though it was painfully obvious to his assistant). 

"Tony, Are you finished?" Pepper asks. "Guests are beginning to arrive." 

"Thank you pepper, I'll be up in a few." Pepper walked up the stairs. She wore a blue dress that looked amazing on her. He adorned his tie and headed up, putting on a brave face. He grabbed his suit jacket that was draped on the back of a chair, putting it on. 

"You look, good sir," Jarvis says. 

"Thank you, Jarvis," Tony says. "Let's get this show on the road." He fixed the suit and walked into the party. 

☾☼☽

"Natasha, why do we have to go to Stark's party?" Amara asks from the bed. Natasha was in the bathroom putting on makeup, and Amara was doing her hair. "he's gonna hit on me and- Boys are gross," She whines.

"I know," Natasha says, walking out and tying up her hair. "It's one night, and you need information." 

"He's gonna try to kiss me at midnight," Amara mewls. 

"I won't let that happen." Natasha walks into the closet. She comes out of the closet a few minutes later wearing a suit. She had a tie on and a black vest over top of her white shirt. She had a brown wig on with bangs, and it looked amazing on her. 

"No, no you won't," Amara says, kissing her. 

"Ready?" 

"As I'll ever be," She says. 

☾☼☽

Pepper was fed up with all of Tony's one-night stands. She knew there would be another one tonight. She spotted two women walk in. One wore a suit, the other wore a deep red dress. 

Tony is gonna attack them. Pepper sighed, walking towards the man, who was already drinking a bit too much. 

"Alright Tony, let's take a break," She says. 

"Alright, Pep. I need to find you a date," Tony says. He ate an olive from the other side of the counter. 

"Okay, Tony you do that."