Hollywood Ghost Club- Ghost!Luke and Ghost!Reader

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 900 READS, I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT!

WARNING: THIS DOES INCLUDE SMUT, 18+ MATERIAL 

You and Luke were one of the greatest love stories, you were his muse in everything he did. In life and in death, you were the focus of his love. He died in the most comical way, from a tainted hot dog, while you died in a car wreck the same night. You were so distraught that you ran off the road, dying on impact.

But Luke never knew you faced the same fate he had- death.

For 25 years, you had wandered looking for Luke. Only to conclude that he had already crossed over and was enjoying a ton of pizza and his music. But you were wrong- he had been trapped in a different dimension almost until Julie released them by playing their demo.

When Willie told you about this ghost band he found- you didn't think much of it. People die every day so of course new ghosts appear. That was until he mentioned the cute guy- Alex... and you knew exactly what band he had run into.

Sunset Curve had finally made it to the ghost scene, or more so to the Hollywood Ghost Club.

"Willie do not tell me you invited them here- you know what Caleb is going to do" You stressed, anger beginning to drip on your words.

"I-I-I-I I didn't know what to do... Caleb owns my soul, he would destroy me if I didn't do as he said" Willie said, afraid of your anger. He knew you loved Luke more than anything and now- Luke could be in danger.

"Okay- I need you to find Alex and tell him to act like they don't know me. I cannot... I will not let them get hurt because I am here. Go Now" You said, fear in your voice. You knew what Caleb would do to them if they acted like they knew you or even came close to you.

You were his main attraction, and he wasn't going to let anyone get near you- especially if they convinced you to leave the club.

You began pacing back and forth before you were set to go on- you almost became nauseous at the thought of seeing Luke again. He was your great love story, and death came too soon for the both of you.

Caleb appeared down the dark hallway as you paced, "Nervous?" He said, the creepy tone griping his words.

You could barely catch his gaze- you knew he would be able to read you like a book, just like he had been able to for 25 years. He knew every little thing about everyone, and that is how he was able to control everyone in the long run.

"Always... I have a need to be perfect" You said, sarcasm dripping your voice. You wanted him to just drop it and go do his opening act. It was the same every night, he opened, and you closed. Same music, same routines.

He sent you his signature glare- before stepping onto the stage. "Hello, Hollywood Ghost Club! I hope you are having a wonderful evening- well a wonderful afterlife!"

As the curtains opened and closed behind him- You could spot Alex in the audience, meaning that Reggie and Luke were out there too. Running your hand through your hair, you cursed under your breath. They shouldn't be here- a horrible feeling running down your spine.

You gripped your mic a little tighter as Caleb's music was coming to an end. You knew you had to go out there and smash this performance- Luke hadn't seen you in 25 years.

The beginning music to your song started- after Luke and you met the same fate, the music was flowing out of you. You thought he had moved on into the light and left you here alone but truly he never left you. But the aloneness made lyrics and melodies fall out of you, and that is how Caleb found you. You were the missing piece in his ghost club, and he knew he needed you.